Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 312 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #4666
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Smugface is a nice nickname
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 02:47 AM   #4667
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I see that John Boy has gotten a new coach. Mike Sell. I hope that helps develop him. He's not got that many years left to really reach his potential.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #4668
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lee, when do you leave? Will you be able to check in with us occasionally?
I am leaving for Calgary tomorrow and then Vancouver, Hong Kong Sunday morning. It will be Monday afternoon by the time I arrive Hong Kong. But when I leave Hong Kong on Sunday evening, I will arrive Vancouver on Sunday afternoon

I will bring my ipad with me and hopefully will find some free WiFi. Hopefully I can drop by. I am staying in my cousin's place and I doubt there is WiFi in the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
horrible really

What you can do is exchange seats inside the plane . If the person is nice he will oblige . And have a safe flight
Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed if the person sitting next to my mom is willing.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #4669
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Tell them she doesn't speak english and is afraid of flying.

Sometimes flight attendants will help out with this problem too

Oh darn. I just realized the person sitting next to her could well be Chinese.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #4670
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell them she doesn't speak english and is afraid of flying.

Sometimes flight attendants will help out with this problem too

Oh darn. I just realized the person sitting next to her could well be Chinese.
Since we fly Air Canada, it will be about 97.5%. If we fly Cathay Pacific, make it 99.9%
Old 12-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #4671
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi George! I'm fine. Hope you are in bed.

This is just the gooiest, sweetest thing ever! Please take the time to look at it and to watch the video.

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/11/30/b...-set-surprise/
I am in love with the boy and lego... Considering that none of this was planned, lego never expected this to show up on the Internet... they were just kind enough to decide to send him the set!

Quote:
Raquel, I thought you would enjoy this bit of medical advise I gleaned from the comments section to the article about Mardy withdrawing from the AO.

Have you seen me? I have the biggest eyes ever. Imagine as a baby... Obviously Nole and I need to have kids together. Me thinks..

Quote:
Here is a cute video of Rafa, Murray, and Djoko as boys. Smugface is there too, but you can fast forward through it. I have to say that Djoko is the cutest kid with his huge eyes. I can imagine babies from him and Raquel. What eyes!

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...670752&cc=3888

The one part that was so adorable was Djoko so young that he was still having trouble putting on his shoes, but he was gathering up all the tennis balls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am leaving for Calgary tomorrow and then Vancouver, Hong Kong Sunday morning. It will be Monday afternoon by the time I arrive Hong Kong. But when I leave Hong Kong on Sunday evening, I will arrive Vancouver on Sunday afternoon

I will bring my ipad with me and hopefully will find some free WiFi. Hopefully I can drop by. I am staying in my cousin's place and I doubt there is WiFi in the house.

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed if the person sitting next to my mom is willing.
Oh no did I miss you? Have a good trip, enjoy yourself and relax. And don't forget us! We love you
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #4672
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Final stage of packing. I have a really sick feeling that things are not great this trip. Yesterday, I went to bank to withdraw money for the trip. When I checked account this morning, somehow there was another transaction that took another 700 from my account. I had to go to the bank again (Thank God they open on Saturday) and they found out they made a mistake :headband:
Old 12-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #4673
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Final stage of packing. I have a really sick feeling that things are not great this trip. Yesterday, I went to bank to withdraw money for the trip. When I checked account this morning, somehow there was another transaction that took another 700 from my account. I had to go to the bank again (Thank God they open on Saturday) and they found out they made a mistake :headband:

Omg

I hope you are having all your troubles on the front end of your trip and that the trip and your visit go well. Pls take pics of all the decorations in HK. Normally, I would say enjoy the warmth in December, but you don't need it.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #4674
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Take care Lee. Hope your trip goes well!

Quote:
Hi George! I'm fine. Hope you are in bed.
That's good. I fell asleep literally about two minutes after I posted. Probably the fastest I've fell asleep in quite some time. Wonderful feeling.

Quote:
This is just the gooiest, sweetest thing ever! Please take the time to look at it and to watch the video.

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/11/30/b...-set-surprise/
Awww, so heartwarming. :aww:

LEGO is the best.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #4675
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Take care Lee and enjoy
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #4676
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Raquel, you didn't comment on that stellar piece of medical advice.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #4677
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I see Mikey's former flame, Georges, is vacationing in Portugal.

I'll bet it's this resort. It has her picture and her autograph on the website. Also Stefan Edberg sitting with a view of the cliff and the beach in the background.

http://www.cascade-resort.com/uk/sports#2

Note to self: Read twitter more carefully. She named the Cascade resort right there.

Last edited by star : 12-01-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #4678
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Portugal i bet there is a golf course close by

just hearing about this Kansas NFL player who killed his gf and himself today in the stadium
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #4679
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Omg

I hope you are having all your troubles on the front end of your trip and that the trip and your visit go well. Pls take pics of all the decorations in HK. Normally, I would say enjoy the warmth in December, but you don't need it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Take care Lee. Hope your trip goes well!

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Take care Lee and enjoy
Thnaks everyone

BUT MY NIGHTMARE IS NOT OVER YET! My flight to Calgary is delayed for at least 2 hours I am stuck in the airport.

And why oh why I am always the lucky one for a full body scan in the airport Because I am Asian so I am more like to smuggle or a terrorist?
Old 12-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #4680
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Thnaks everyone

BUT MY NIGHTMARE IS NOT OVER YET! My flight to Calgary is delayed for at least 2 hours I am stuck in the airport.

And why oh why I am always the lucky one for a full body scan in the airport Because I am Asian so I am more like to smuggle or a terrorist?
Yes. You know Asian = inscrutable, so scan is mandatory.

2 hour delay in an airport filled with people. That's a little bit of hell.
Closed Thread