Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #451
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
We are under another storm/tornado warning

What is this nonsense?

Did I move to Kansas and no one told me?

The tornado watch is only til 7 pm but severe weather til about midnight *sigh* So I'm going to the movies and pretending none of it is happening Right now nothing is happening and shouldn't start til 5 pm (even though they have been forecasting t-storms since NOON)
Some times I think it was better in the olden days when we didn't have all these warnings.

I remember as a child hearing a tornado warning on the radio. "Watch for funnel clouds in the sky," it said. But, I heard "Watch for funny clowns in the sky." I did keep watching and finally asked my grandmother where the funny clowns were.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #452
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Lol star good story

I seriously am clueless wtf to do with this weater. All i know i learned from Wizard of Oz and Twister. I have no basement, no storm cellar so i opt to be with a mall full of people who also have no clue insteaad of alone having no clue. Plus still nothing is happening...there has been 100% chance of storms since noon and i have not heard one rumble! At home i would keep refreshing the weather channel site all night lol, here i get to have a glass of wine and watch the. darkknight rises (

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #453
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol star good story

I seriously am clueless wtf to do with this weater. All i know i learned from Wizard of Oz and Twister. I have no basement, no storm cellar so i opt to be with a mall full of people who also have no clue insteaad of alone having no clue. Plus still nothing is happening...there has been 100% chance of storms since noon and i have not heard one rumble! At home i would keep refreshing the weather channel site all night lol, here i get to have a glass of wine and watch the. darkknight rises (
Really those tornados are so random it's hard to know what to do. You aren't going to have an F4 storm anyway. It's going to be a small one that touches down at random. Best place for you is the bathroom or a closet. But, you can't sit in a closet or a bathroom for hours on end.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #454
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Here is a video of a flash flood in Horseshoe Canyon. I've been here several times and have never seen a drop of water in the canyon. It's really out of the way, but people go there to see a beautiful panel of Barrier Canyon style painting on the rock wall about 1 or 2 miles up the canyon.

At least the canyon walls are relatively sloping and you can get to high ground easily unlike somewhere like Antelope Canyon where there have been tragedies.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #455
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

How are you star still struggling with your Ebola virus or whateva you had
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #456
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
How are you star still struggling with your Ebola virus or whateva you had
Dengue fever. How about you?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #457
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Really those tornados are so random it's hard to know what to do. You aren't going to have an F4 storm anyway. It's going to be a small one that touches down at random. Best place for you is the bathroom or a closet. But, you can't sit in a closet or a bathroom for hours on end.
No and no where on our ground floor is an internal room, they're all outside rooms with windows. Seriously, houses around here aren't built for this madness.

It seems like nothing happened though

But the movie was good

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 03:42 AM   #458
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
No and no where on our ground floor is an internal room, they're all outside rooms with windows. Seriously, houses around here aren't built for this madness.

It seems like nothing happened though

But the movie was good
Well, that's the thing -- you get so used to all those warnings and watches and whatever that you just don't care anymore. It's not the best thing, but it's understandable.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #459
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Why is everyone sick? I am not a doctor yet.. wait a couple of years!

Lee Is it better today? Did you schedule an appointment at the ortho doctor?

Star, are you in bed? Soup? Honey and tea?

Jess, Mikey, Dom... everyone, What is your illness?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #460
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Im mentally ill with beeing crazy counts?
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #461
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Why is everyone sick? I am not a doctor yet.. wait a couple of years!

Lee Is it better today? Did you schedule an appointment at the ortho doctor?

Star, are you in bed? Soup? Honey and tea?

Jess, Mikey, Dom... everyone, What is your illness?
I'm not sick. I was joking about getting hantavirus because of cleaning out dusty places where mice might have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post

Raquel will be there to help you soon.

Jess! I downloaded the new Ken Follett book

Last edited by star : 09-19-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #462
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Join the club. Also, I might be able to help you out soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I'm not sick. I was joking about getting hantavirus because of cleaning out dusty places where mice might have been.

Raquel will be there to help you soon.

Jess! I downloaded the new Ken Follett book
I only read virus I guess you could tell that. Didn't have much time so read the posts in a diagonal.

Mice? where?
Old 09-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #463
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Join the club. Also, I might be able to help you out soon!
Im lost case
Old 09-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #464
country flag arm

Quote:
Im lost case
Don't be silly. There are lost causes for sure, you're not one though

And neither am I
Old 09-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #465
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Don't be silly. There are lost causes for sure, you're not one though

And neither am I
But I like way I am I need no help
Closed Thread