Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 305 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #4561
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
One day, you will miss this time of your life. I do. Life was so much simplier those days.
Of course I will, especially if things don't go well later on.

If you ask any adult what they miss most about being young, they'd always say the fact that things were so straight-forward. It was easy to know what you have to do, and often adults would do it for you. Also impossible to have any big genuine worries.

However, after so many years of school, it's growing tiresome.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #4562
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

studying is ok
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #4563
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Raq did you like the new sneaks your Grandmother got for you

was telling star what a cute story that was Grannies are the best
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #4564
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Of course I will, especially if things don't go well later on.

If you ask any adult what they miss most about being young, they'd always say the fact that things were so straight-forward. It was easy to know what you have to do, and often adults would do it for you. Also impossible to have any big genuine worries.

However, after so many years of school, it's growing tiresome.
Think about being a parent. No quitting, no holiday and no retirement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
studying is ok
Good!

A pat on Raquel's head
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #4565
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Raq did you like the new sneaks your Grandmother got for you

was telling star what a cute story that was Grannies are the best
Did you read all the way back to that?

I didn't find any sneaks I liked so Shebought me flat, comfortable boots

I am so lucky/spoiled.

Quote:

Good!

A pat on Raquel's head
Proud? I did really good today
Old 11-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #4566
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Proud? I did really good today
Sure
Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #4567
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love playing golf too

how UNBELIEVABLE was the Ryder Cup? i should go and bump the thread for it
You just reminded me!

You got banned pretty much on the eve of the Ryder Cup, fool.

There could have been an epic chance for you to have wound up all the Americans on this site but you missed it.

It was glorious, though. Poults!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #4568
country flag arm

Grandmom forbade me to wear the old sneaks though, but I did not allow her to throw them away.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #4569
country flag The Prince

Quote:
studying is ok
I find it really tricky. Too much to distract myself, so I find it really hard to settle into a working routine. In other words, I'm a lazy shit.

Quote:
It could be my turn one day! Yes, it's a daunting thought, but the positives overwhelmingly outweigh the negatives, and that's with very little knowledge of parenting.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #4570
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I really like this girl and she's only 18. Not the best singer in the competition IMO but has her own style. I like her version of the song much more than the original one.

Below, the pictures at the background are her own creation. Also, the prints on her dress are from her own photography too!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #4571
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You just reminded me!

There could have been an epic chance for you to have wound up all the Americans on this site but you missed it.

hehe TBF i like my good American golf pals on here - Bibberz and Smoke944

but they must have been fuming

from 10-4 down to a win.. just astonishing! Justin Rose fifty footer on 17 against Mickelson was huge and amazed how the Americans kept losing 17 & 18

we can laugh at Star, she's Usian

where are you Starling
Old 11-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #4572
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
You just reminded me!

Lucky for Mikey. Otherwise he may be permabanned
Old 11-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #4573
country flag The Prince

Quote:
hehe TBF i like my good American golf pals on here - Bibberz and Smoke944

but they must have been fuming

from 10-4 down to a win.. just astonishing! Justin Rose fifty footer on 17 against Mickelson was huge and amazed how the Americans kept losing 17 & 18

we can laugh at Star, she's Usian

where are you Starling
Yeah, Rose's putt was awesome. We snuffed them out on so many occasions. Colsaerts single-handedly dismantling Woods and Stricker in four-balls, Donald made some great putts on the Saturday afternoon, IIRC. The best moment for me was Poulter finishing with four (?) straight birdies when he was playing with Rory on that Saturday afternoon. That was the catalyst for perhaps the most epic comeback ever on Sunday.

It feels so distant, now. I really ought to watch it again. It's like one of those classic films which I could watch again and again even though I know how it finishes.

I see they banned broom-handle and belly putters from 2016. Good decision.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #4574
Banned!

that Colsaerts perfomance, on his debut! , was supernatural, just holing every 30 footer he looked at - was it something like 10 birdies and he pretty much made every one of them.. only to win by 1 hole

and it turned out to be a humongeous point
Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #4575
country flag arm

BTW, grandmom also baked a white chocolate cake for me today
Closed Thread