Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 302 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #4516
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
well small bans are no problem

maybe 1 more big ban, i have 2 red cards

i seen someone with 4 red cards still not permabanned

who knows with these clowns that run the asylum
Mod bashing! Jason was temp banned with that!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #4517
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Bed

George is right. BEHAVE please..

You tell Mikey to behave, he will automatically misbehave
Old 11-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #4518
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Bed time for me, too.

Tomorrow is the last day before my Aston Martin competition. Desperately need to get prepared or I'm screwed. Take care Lee & Mike.

Night to you, too, Raq.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #4519
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

George!

And bed time for Mikey too?

Dinner prep time for me so
Old 11-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #4520
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

i've barely done much wrong at all the last years, more unlucky bans than anything

are far worse behaved and disruptive posters here, put it that way

what is a forum for if you cant have good debate and arguements with ppl

goodnight to the sleepers
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #4521
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

no bad for me Lee, will watch more football

hoping to catch star the ignorer, later
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #4522
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
no bad for me Lee, will watch more football

hoping to catch star the ignorer, later
no bad? You are always bad
Old 11-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #4523
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. Not going to happen. Last time I posted a photo of infant meon this exact thread, Leeand star (eventually Jess) were the only two people who were supposed to see it and guess what... in the short window of time that I left the photo here (like 5 MINUTES), Mikey managed to see(lurk) it too... and that is the story ofhow Mikey started posting here
You little ghost face captured Mikey for the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And I thought that was Federer's legs
His are hairier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

That's a far cooler entry to the thread than mine.
But you got caught here by accident too didn't you? Lurking and spying on Djokotards? Yeah.

Quote:
i seen by accident

at that time i was stalking star here
And your other girls.

Quote:
no bad? You are always bad
So true.

Had to make a quick run to GJ this afternoon. Just got back. I didn't have time for photos but there was a lovely big yellow moon on the way back. Too bad I was driving west. I looked at it in my side rear view mirror.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #4524
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes!

They are the future #1 and #2 in men's tennis :rocker
I do not have these high of hopes for Alex Then again I never thought Viktor would crack the top 100. So I pick these people, expecting nothing, and then they exceed the world's expectations for a short time before falling back down. That's what I expect

Quote:
and Jess' kid sounds like a cretin and a pervert, stalking her
I wouldn't say he stalked me... he just attempted to flirt with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
He's an 18 year old boy for god's sake! Of course he's a pervert. :shrug
Too true
Quote:
he should be concentrating on his tennis not facebook chicks
Twitter
Quote:
In Jess and Raq's dreamworlds. Oh lord, please don't tell me you have these dreams too?
It's spreading

Quote:
It's possible I will win the PowerBall jackpot on Friday. It's possible any young pro-tennis player to be #1. It's likely they have to chance to be #1 than I win the jackpot.
I am going to win I hope... and then I will start my professional tennis career

Quote:
I don't know if I can be bothered to come up with a list of nominations.

I've already received far more than I would have expected.
I'm surprised people are nominating me at all this is the only place I post. I have no NT presence at all. I will be satisfied with a 2nd round My days of contending for NT titles are long gone. My glory years were 2006-2007 or 2008 maybe.

Quote:
I dont care about mtf contests, i hate them

i just use them to see who is loyal to me and who isnt
Yes, me as well

Quote:
ask Jess about the time she voted against me

I voted against you?! I don't even remember Sorry?

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #4525
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to buy my lottery ticket today. and win it tomorrow

Does anyone want to say numbers? It's 5 numbers from 1 to 50 and 2 numbers from 1 to 12 (not ever sure about this part )
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #4526
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Public High school tuition fees a measure our Prime Minister wants to discuss and consider.

I need to move out.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #4527
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Hi exams finished today

1 moth holidays
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #4528
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Winnie
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #4529
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am going to buy my lottery ticket today. and win it tomorrow

Does anyone want to say numbers? It's 5 numbers from 1 to 50 and 2 numbers from 1 to 12 (not ever sure about this part )
My fave number is 3

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #4530
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

There is one winning ticket in my state. I am not checking so I can enjoy the feeling that I may be a millionaire.
Closed Thread