Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 291 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #4351
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

My opinion? Forget the app. The only thing I find it useful for is posting photos I have stored on my phone. Other than that I use the regular browser!
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
How does one even post photos on the app? I've used the app probably three times, but it's useless on the whole. I have no idea how to do anything complicated.

Everything is so Christmassy around town now. It's beautiful.
There was advanced option in the old version of the app. The latest version, when you bring up the screen to post, the bottom right hand corner just above the keyboard, there's a picture icon and will allow you to upload the pic. Next to it was another icon for more option like inserting link.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #4352
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I went on a bit of a shopping spree for myself today

WHATEVER. I SURVIVED THIS WEEKEND (so far) I DESERVE A BLACK FRIDAY GIFT FOR MYSELF

And Anthropologie was having 25% off their clearance
I am not sure there is any Anthropologie here.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #4353
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Forget the spam i can't post photos here from flickr
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #4354
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
There was advanced option in the old version of the app. The latest version, when you bring up the screen to post, the bottom right hand corner just above the keyboard, there's a picture icon and will allow you to upload the pic. Next to it was another icon for more option like inserting link.
Thank you. I will try it now.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #4355
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, that's pretty handy. It works.

Saves me having to transfer over all my photos to the PC, just immediately.

Thanks once again Lee.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #4356
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Remember my Canadian Football team? Stampeder will be in Toronto today competing in the 100th Grey Cup. The performers for the half time show will be Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepson, Marianas Trench (no idea of this band) and real Canadian icon, Gordon Lightfoot. And the match will be on NBC's sports network
Old 11-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #4357
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Ah, that's pretty handy. It works.

Saves me having to transfer over all my photos to the PC, just immediately.

Thanks once again Lee.
You're welcome! You can thank me by cheering for the Stampeders

Go Stamps Go!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #4358
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Remember my Canadian Football team? Stampeder will be in Toronto today competing in the 100th Grey Cup. The performers for the half time show will be Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepson, Marianas Trench (no idea of this band) and real Canadian icon, Gordon Lightfoot. And the match will be on NBC's sports network
Best to switch off at half time, then!

Good luck to Calgary!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #4359
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The ACC contest this year is really quiet. But the contestants pretty suck
Old 11-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #4360
country flag The Prince

You have piqued my curiosity, Lee. I might watch this Grey Cup match later, if I can find somewhere that shows it.

You said that CFL is more 'aggressive' than NFL. Are there slight differences in the rules?
Old 11-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #4361
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ajde!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #4362
country flag arm

Quote:
The ACC contest this year is really quiet. But the contestants pretty suck
Quiet now that freakysomething was banned and Filo V.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #4363
country flag arm

Old 11-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #4364
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Quiet now that freakysomething was banned and Filo V.
He got withdrawn from the contest, though, didn't he? Usually banned posters can still take part.

I'm waiting patiently for Miss MTF, though.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #4365
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread