Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 278 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #4156
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
1) I told rocketassist on twitter that I support Sporting.

2) My tweets rock. I only use twitter to keep in contact with players and journos, etc.. which is why my account used to be a secret, so that i could write all the silly stuff I wanted. Now I always think twice before I tweet Nole. And I have like 20 followers, so why would I be tweeting my dinner or any random stuff? I have facebook for that.

3) why did you guess Sporting??
Sporting? I can't.

The only worse team that you could choose is Benfica. I'm glad you don't watch football.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #4157
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I don't like Sporting, especially since Matias Fernandez (who I adore) left them in the summer.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #4158

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

They sold him almost for free, he was their best player by far. They're a joke team at the moment.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #4159
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Have they still got Van Wolfswinkel up front?

And did they change manager? Ricardo Sa Pinto was a bit of a nutter, I didn't like him.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #4160

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Have they still got Van Wolfswinkel up front?

And did they change manager? Ricardo Sa Pinto was a bit of a nutter, I didn't like him.
Yes, and that's one of their best players lol. They are the flop team.

Ricardo Sa Pinto has the heart but he doesn't have the knowledge to be a coach yet. They hired some guy that I've never heard of.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #4161
country flag The Prince

Van Wolfswinkel is an awful player. Wastes too many chances.

With regards to Fernandez, I imagine his contract was running out and he wanted to leave.

Who else that's good have they got? I recall they have Stijn Schaars who is pretty reliable. And also Rui Patricio of course, brilliant goalkeeper.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #4162

Stijn Schaars is all talk, he never does anything. Rui Patrício is their best player. Capel isn't that good but is probably their 2nd best. They have some young guys, let's wait and see.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #4163
country flag The Prince

Hey!

I like Stijn Schaars.

And yes, I forgot about Capel. He's okay, but there are a hundred players out there who are just like him but better.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #4164

This is what you call a crap draw - The Bulldog vs. (10) Topspindoctor lol
Old 11-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #4165
country flag The Prince

I'll be happy with 1 vote. I think I will get bagelled, though.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #4166
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
But you did it! I would have had to call the help desk.
There is still a little geek inside me And I consider calling help desk a bigger PAIN IN THE YOU KNOW WHAT
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #4167

Well TSD is banned, so, you can have more.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #4168
country flag The Prince

Hopefully I will get some votes. But I kind of want TSD in the latter stages. So I'm happy for him to win.

I have plenty of years ahead of me for ACC. I fear his retirement (permaban) is coming soon. This is his chance.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:39 AM   #4169
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #4170
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Jess girl
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread