Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 272 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #4066
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
1) Do you think I spend my time reading conversations betweent the two of yous?

2) I wasn't saying there's a problem with you tweeting infrequently. In fact, God bless you for not hogging my timeline like some people. My point was, if you tweet infrequently, how am I supposed to read that you support Sporting?

3) It was a guess, dear. There's seldom any sort of logical reasoning behind guesses.
1) Idk besides, my posts are such a rarity, you read every single one of them
2)
3) a right guess

Quote:
Also that is the team of Mark Lenders, so you should be ashamed.
Why would I be ashamed if it wasn't Lenders' team?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #4067
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Never mind, dear.

So did you have a good day?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #4068
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never mind, dear.

So did you have a good day?
I really meant "my tweets are such a rarity you COULD read..."
Old 11-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #4069
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say, did you really expect me to go out of my way to read all your posts and tweets?

I understand now, don't worry, my guessing skills are as good as they have always been.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #4070
country flag arm

You must think I am a diva
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #4071
country flag The Prince

You totally blanked my previous question.

That just reinforces my belief that you are a diva.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #4072
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Here, Raquel. Your fears are realized.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...ack=lanowpicks

I never heard of such a thing before.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #4073
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #4074
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

It's really nice to have a geek husband. My laptop is really dead dead now so I asked hubby removing the hard drives from the laptop and the new desk top he built for me has the port that I can just slip it in and copy everything to my new computer. Still has a ton of programs to download though
Old 11-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #4075
country flag arm

Quote:
You totally blanked my previous question.

That just reinforces my belief that you are a diva.
My day wasn't good. Was trying to escape from that qestion I am not a diva.

Quote:

Sad, really sad. But imo, expected. Those things are worth a LOT of money, at least here in europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's really nice to have a geek husband. My laptop is really dead dead now so I asked hubby removing the hard drives from the laptop and the new desk top he built for me has the port that I can just slip it in and copy everything to my new computer. Still has a ton of programs to download though
I did not want my vmoney back what do I do with it, now? I lost it, or I made you lose it, so take it back!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #4076
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

You can use it for jinx come AO
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #4077
country flag arm

My jinxes don't work. Only yours

And why did you gave me so much money? Only now I realize you gave 6times the money I have you?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #4078
country flag The Prince

Quote:

That's terrible, but don't put it past people to sink to those lows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
He deserves to go into hibernation for the winter after this effort. Sounds like he's been working too hard on the PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
My day wasn't good. Was trying to escape from that qestion I am not a diva.
Oh, I understand.

Sorry.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #4079
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

You can give it to me next time you want to jinx.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #4080
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:

He deserves to go into hibernation for the winter after this effort. Sounds like he's been working too hard on the PC.

He's a geek. He loves doing these!!!!!

He will be on vacation starting Dec 1st after I leave for Hong Kong for a week, leaving our son for him to take care
Closed Thread