Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 269 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #4021
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
George, before I move to US, I lived in Calgary.

And Stamps WON 34-29, a close call but a win nervertheless
Oh, wonderful. Congratulations.

And it's great that you still support them, after moving.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #4022
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

You follow NFL?
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #4023
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

A little bit, I'll only watch when my team is playing, though, and they're shit anyway.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #4024
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Oh, wonderful. Congratulations.

And it's great that you still support them, after moving.
I still love my Calgary Flames. I was younger when I lived in Calgary with hubby. A double income couple with no kids so a much busier social life Hockey is in the blood of Canadians and It's a very special experience watching Football while freezing your behind off. It's no easy task to support your team in sub-zero outdoor temperature for hours sitting. We usually brought sleeping bags (those for camping in the mountain, not sleep over) and a big thermo of hot chocolate, better than coffee because it's loaded with sugar.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #4025
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
A little bit, I'll only watch when my team is playing, though, and they're shit anyway.
what team?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #4026
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So is mine so now I follow mainly my fantasy players and graduates from my university together this leads to me becoming a Patriots fan

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #4027
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

no team is worse than ARizona Cardinals, from 4-0 to 4-6
Old 11-19-2012, 01:00 AM   #4028
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Jess, I think you should still be friends with him and chat with him all the time. Just tell him you don't feel comfortable with the telephone thing YET. Got to add the yet.

Then, you know, ask him questions about how he meets girls HIS AGE when he is on tour etc.

I saw a thing about how men assume that the attraction they feel for a female friend is mutual and when a woman has a male friend, she also assumes the non-attraction is mutual.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #4029
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I still love my Calgary Flames. I was younger when I lived in Calgary with hubby. A double income couple with no kids so a much busier social life Hockey is in the blood of Canadians and It's a very special experience watching Football while freezing your behind off. It's no easy task to support your team in sub-zero outdoor temperature for hours sitting. We usually brought sleeping bags (those for camping in the mountain, not sleep over) and a big thermo of hot chocolate, better than coffee because it's loaded with sugar.
Sounds like a proper sporting experience.

How life changes, eh?

Quote:
what team?
The Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
So is mine so now I follow mainly my fantasy players and graduates from my university together this leads to me becoming a Patriots fan
It's not my concern that they're crap, I just like watching them from time to time.

Quote:
no team is worse than ARizona Cardinals, from 4-0 to 4-6
At least they won four.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #4030
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Jess, I think you should still be friends with him and chat with him all the time. Just tell him you don't feel comfortable with the telephone thing YET. Got to add the yet.

Then, you know, ask him questions about how he meets girls HIS AGE when he is on tour etc.

I saw a thing about how men assume that the attraction they feel for a female friend is mutual and when a woman has a male friend, she also assumes the non-attraction is mutual.
eah I was thinking of something like that I mean he is a nice kid

Quote:

The Eagles.

It's not my concern that they're crap, I just like watching them from time to time.

THATS MY TEAM TOO!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you became an Eagles fan of all teams but

Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #4031
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

arm asia is August is unbearable I think .I struggled in India this semester In the entire year the only good months are Nov,Dec and Jan

How I wish we got some European weather here
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:07 AM   #4032
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
eah I was thinking of something like that I mean he is a nice kid

Exactly. He seems like a nice kid, and it's kind of a nice connection to have.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-19-2012, 03:13 AM   #4033
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Exactly. He seems like a nice kid, and it's kind of a nice connection to have.
I told him that it's fun chatting with him but I'd rather talk online for now

No response

And this is my Twitter pic, it's nothing outrageous

Old 11-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #4034
#freeviktor

All is well we're discussing fantasy football

Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #4035
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hockey is awesome
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread