Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 263 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #3931
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Oh, Lee and Jess! Did you get your gift from Obama yet? Mine came yesterday. Unfortunately, it was contraceptives so not much use to me.

Must have gotten my demographics wrong.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #3932
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Mr. Obama is sending condoms?

I have to cook dinner
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #3933
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Oh, Lee and Jess! Did you get your gift from Obama yet? Mine came yesterday. Unfortunately, it was contraceptives so not much use to me.

Must have gotten my demographics wrong.
I am not a registered democrat or Obama suppoerter
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #3934
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

After staying awake for 48 hours, hubby finally got my computer up and running. I tried my hand on setting it up to fit my requirement but left to make the aplle pie. He woke up and started tingling with it again and now I can't do anything but sit and wait
Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #3935
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Mr. Obama is sending condoms?

I have to cook dinner
President Obama won the presidency by giving free stuff to minorities and young people and women.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov...onors-20121115

Here are some clips of Jon Stewart -- there's one at the top and one at the bottom.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,4889039.story

I'm not sure what he gave to Asian voters. I need Lee to let me know what she got.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #3936
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
After staying awake for 48 hours, hubby finally got my computer up and running. I tried my hand on setting it up to fit my requirement but left to make the aplle pie. He woke up and started tingling with it again and now I can't do anything but sit and wait
Well, to hubby for working so hard on it.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #3937
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I see star Asians don't like hangouts but they have aversion toward arrogance and smugness
Old 11-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #3938
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Mucho is going to be the goat. Not G.O.A.T.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #3939
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

My dinner sucks But I don't have much food at home

Quote:
President Obama won the presidency by giving free stuff to minorities and young people and women.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov...onors-20121115

Here are some clips of Jon Stewart -- there's one at the top and one at the bottom.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,4889039.story

I'm not sure what he gave to Asian voters. I need Lee to let me know what she got.
Mr. President Obama, sorry
Old 11-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #3940
country flag arm

This dinner is so terrible Pasta with carrot and chickpeas. It wasall I had at home
Old 11-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #3941
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I see star Asians don't like hangouts but they have aversion toward arrogance and smugness
Well, see there? Devilish clever of the Democrats to leave them out of free stuff.

My favorite was saying that Obama gave free contraceptives to college age women. I guess college age men got zip.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #3942
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
This dinner is so terrible Pasta with carrot and chickpeas. It wasall I had at home
carrots and chickpeas don't sound good in combo.

It's so warm. I was sitting out in the sun this morning.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #3943
country flag arm

Quote:
carrots and chickpeas don't sound good in combo.

It's so warm. I was sitting out in the sun this morning.
It was all I had. Also I never know how much noodles is too much noodles so... I will show a photo.

Sunny day here as well Had a very lazy sunday in contrast with the very busy Saturday
Old 11-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #3944
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Well, see there? Devilish clever of the Democrats to leave them out of free stuff.

My favorite was saying that Obama gave free contraceptives to college age women. I guess college age men got zip.
Reproduction is women's responsiblilty, you know Men are supposed to sow their wild oats
Old 11-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #3945
country flag arm

Nah, looks terrible. Not sharing the photo
Closed Thread