Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #376
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Great Rags my tv has alot of the American sport and comedy channels anyway ... i dont like movies anymore

i like my crime channel, these are my kind of shows
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #377
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Great Rags my tv has alot of the American sport and comedy channels anyway ... i dont like movies anymore

i like my crime channel, these are my kind of shows
I LOVE Criminal Minds. tell me you watch it!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #378
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

star discovered many things on her tv thanks to me

but she misses alot coz she broke her remote control button or something, i forget

i think she smashed it one day when Nadal was losing
Old 09-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #379
Banned!

Criminal minds Nah, thats too recent for me

i like golden oldies like Columbo, Diagnosis Murder, Dr Quincy

oh and my cop shows
Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #380
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
star discovered many things on her tv thanks to me

but she misses alot coz she broke her remote control button or something, i forget

i think she smashed it one day when Nadal was losing
Is this true? She can buy a new remote control, no?

Don't tell me star discovered Project Runway thanks to you?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #381
Banned!

what is Project runway?

something about planes?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #382
country flag arm

Quote:
Criminal minds Nah, thats too recent for me

i like golden oldies like Columbo, Diagnosis Murder, Dr Quincy

oh and my cop shows
And then you complain that you feel old. You need to keep up with us, youngsters

start watching Criminal Minds. You won't regret it!
Old 09-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #383
country flag arm

Quote:
what is Project runway?

something about planes?
don't pretend to not know the show. You have been exposed
Old 09-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #384
Banned!

those women shows arnt good unless they are fighting or arguing, then thats what youtube is for

this is for star, you have to love the Japanese and the things they invent

get this for Aisha
Old 09-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #385
country flag arm

Criminal Minds isn't a women's show
Old 09-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #386
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

This song makes me smile everytime I hear it.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #387
Banned!

look at this vid for you star, a hachiko dog that you love - look how calm it stays with the cat at 0.06

whap, haha!
Old 09-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #388
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Is this true? She can buy a new remote control, no?

Don't tell me star discovered Project Runway thanks to you?
More lies.

Mikey and I can communicate because he watches all these old old shows.

Quote:
what is Project runway?

something about planes?
Silly

Quote:
those women shows arnt good unless they are fighting or arguing, then thats what youtube is for

this is for star, you have to love the Japanese and the things they invent

get this for Aisha
If I get it will you stop pestering me to get a kitten?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #389
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
look at this vid for you star, a hachiko dog that you love - look how calm it stays with the cat at 0.06

whap, haha!

Shibu Ina.

There are a bunch with that dog and a cat -- maybe not a bunch, but a few.

That dog is doing a lot of nervous licking.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #390
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Mikey, this one's for you.

Closed Thread