Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 258 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #3856
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
So parenting is the theme?

Time zones Is it ok now?
The theme seems to be, "We teenagers don't want parenting."

But having been teens, we already knew that.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #3857
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I might have had the perfect parenting, tbh. There was PLENTY of parenting, but I did not realize it back then. And I still had all the freedom I wanted, etc... but my parents had it all under control and I didn't even notice...
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #3858
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So parenting is the theme?
Indirectly. I guess it's more about truancy.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #3859
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Still weak from blood loss and in shock from loss of limb.

I'm fine. I just cut my finger on a piece of glass i was putting in the trash -- It was the fold behind the knuckle so it didn't want to stop bleeding.
You're spot on with the approach, though. It's applying pressure!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #3860
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Football sometimes try to mess up my day.Not today mowahaha cant care my team lost much
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #3861
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Football sometimes try to mess up my day.Not today mowahaha cant care my team lost much
Football has made my day great, I feel like I'm on ecstasy. Three out of my four teams won, and the other one drew away to Juventus.

I'm sorry for you, though. We also lost to Norwich. I feel sad about the rugby as well.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #3862
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Nah no need to feel sorry they played better wasnt our day..But today Olivia Rogowska replied to me on twitter saying she always reads my mentions and that they are sweet
Old 11-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #3863
country flag The Prince

I read that, too. I follow her as well, she's cool, but I don't have a thing for her like you so obviously do. Happy that she appreciates your tweets.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #3864
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're spot on with the approach, though. It's applying pressure!

You remember that I took a 5 day first responder course?

First rule: Do not endanger yourself or others in making a rescue.

Anyway, here is a HIGHWAY. I'd like to see Dom speed on this road.

Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #3865
country flag arm

Is that the one in Bolivia?
Old 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #3866
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I read that, too. I follow her as well, she's cool, but I don't have a thing for her like you so obviously do. Happy that she appreciates your tweets.
She is my fave so really that was
Old 11-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #3867
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You remember that I took a 5 day first responder course?

First rule: Do not endanger yourself or others in making a rescue.

Anyway, here is a HIGHWAY. I'd like to see Dom speed on this road.

If there arent cops
Old 11-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #3868
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Is that the one in Bolivia?
It's in southern Tajikistan. It's part of the Pamir Highway. I was a little surprised because the portions I've seen in pictures are not so rugged.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:58 PM   #3869
country flag arm

Looks beautiful. remember when we went though that article about the most dangerous roads in the world?
Old 11-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #3870
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
She is my fave so really that was
That's one thing twitter is great for, personal satisfaction at getting a 'shout out'.

I can't put this into 140 characters, so I'll reply to your tweet here. I thrash Manuel quite badly on TS4 (10-1 sets W/L [I was tearing my hair out after losing that set ]) and if he beats Jason quite badly, I think I would absolutely demolish Jason. Thoughts?
Closed Thread