Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 242 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #3616
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I must admit, I've been distracted by both Jess' wonderful tale and this ACC business. And I still have tonnes of work to do for tomorrow.
You know FiloV pulled that whole drama queen melt down last year. It was entertaining at the time, but now it's a bit stale.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #3617
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
There are times when pride, ethics, morals, etc. don't matter.

Damn! I wish the USO were next week. 10 months is a long time to hold the interest of an 18 year old.
I know I don't know if I have it in me

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #3618
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I think he's the one romancing me
Yeah, but it's your conquest.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #3619
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok, Jess can figure out a way to go see him.play some.futures event!! She must! I will pay for one meal to help
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #3620
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's ok, Jess can figure out a way to go see him.play some.futures event!! She must! I will pay for one meal to help

Futures events are in the weirdest places though

Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #3621
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I was thinking that both you and I faded the scene when Rosie went totally gushy over Novak. One moment she was just a fan -- an annoying one to be sure -- and then she was super fandroolerinsaneperson.

Anyway we were enemies from the Coria/Nalbandian/Roddick wars.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #3622
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You have to buy him gifts, every week for the next ten months. That should do it.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #3623
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Futures events are in the weirdest places though
I looked it up. Practically all are in Florida, Texas and California. A couple in Illinois and I think one in Western Pa.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #3624
#freeviktor

Quote:
I was thinking that both you and I faded the scene when Rosie went totally gushy over Novak. One moment she was just a fan -- an annoying one to be sure -- and then she was super fandroolerinsaneperson.

Anyway we were enemies from the Coria/Nalbandian/Roddick wars.
You and me? Or you and Raquel? Or all 3 of us?

Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #3625
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You have to buy him gifts, every week for the next ten months. That should do it.
Nah.

He needs to pursue. He's a hunter.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #3626
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You and me? Or you and Raquel? Or all 3 of us?
No, you and I.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #3627
#freeviktor

The reason he's so chatty is because that boy is still in Mexico! He lost days ago!

Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #3628
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah.

He needs to pursue. He's a hunter.
I'm sure he's quite shy.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #3629
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
The reason he's so chatty is because that boy is still in Mexico! He lost days ago!
Poor thing needs entertainment.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #3630
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I'm sure he's quite shy.
I'll leave that determination to Jess, but he seems to enjoy the pursuit if you ask me.
Closed Thread