Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 233 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #3481
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Star that is my favorite photo of yours so far. It's amazing!!

What's the temperature?
This is the favorite one????

I thought it was a crap photo, but it was the only close up of the mountains. I just took it on my phone.

Temp is somewhere in the 50s, I think. It's very sunny so it feels warm. That area overlooks Arches N.P. in the distance. It's not that scenic actually, but usually no one is there. Now, they put a bike trail through it as if they needed another g.d. bike trail!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #3482
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Starry, how far did you have to go to get there?

I'd have to go six hours by car to get anywhere that's nearly comparable to that.

Oh, this is just outside of town. Probably about 10 miles. So -- maybe 15 minutes to get there from my house.

I could take pictures of the mountains 5 minutes from my house -- well actually from my house, but you could only see part of them.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #3483
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is almost too funny.

But there are many petitions around the world for similar causes, a couple in my own country and a few in Spain, etc... Never happens.

Quebecois have been crying to seperate from the rest of Canada for I don't know how many years and Quebec is still part of Canada The most funny thing was for a period of time, Parti quebecois, the political party that wants the seperation, was the official opposition party in the parliament

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
It's hard, they are opening up a military base soon that will be able to house 400-600 families that are homeless but people are very frustrated that there's still no power in some places.

That said, luckily we have received a LOT of help from all over the country with power crews from all over coming to help us.. So Thank you people! BUT hopefully people will be able to get into shore towns to start recovery soon.
Arizona sent a few crews too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Went for a walk out in the open today. The mountains are full of snow.

Had to play with this photo a bit because the mountains were washed out. The dirt is a bit paler than it show in the pic.
Beautiful

Quote:
Starry, how far did you have to go to get there?

I'd have to go six hours by car to get anywhere that's nearly comparable to that.
Come to live in the Wild Wide West of USA
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #3484
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, this is just outside of town. Probably about 10 miles. So -- maybe 15 minutes to get there from my house.

I could take pictures of the mountains 5 minutes from my house -- well actually from my house, but you could only see part of them.
So lucky.

Most scenic thing close to my house is probably my own back garden.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #3485
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Hour drive from me

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #3486
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
So lucky.

Most scenic thing close to my house is probably my own back garden.
The English are known for their gardens. Actually that's quite lovely too. Here the scenery is prettier all gigantic. The smaller scenes are not so lovely. But, I moved here -- away from my roses -- for the big scenery. Here it is all red, and there in England it's all green. So many people who were born in this part of the world are in love with those green English scenes.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #3487
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Oh Dom. So gorgeous --- it looks so cold! Is it?

I have a friend who is going to Dubrovnic at the end of November. She's worried it will be very cold, but I think it will be more like central Italy at that time of year. What do you think?
Old 11-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #3488
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Come to live in the Wild Wide West of USA
Haha, I don't know about live, given what's going on, but certainly a visit there would be cool.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #3489
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the favorite one????

I thought it was a crap photo, but it was the only close up of the mountains. I just took it on my phone.

Temp is somewhere in the 50s, I think. It's very sunny so it feels warm. That area overlooks Arches N.P. in the distance. It's not that scenic actually, but usually no one is there. Now, they put a bike trail through it as if they needed another g.d. bike trail!
I love it! And part of the charm is that it's not the best quality, but it makes it really cool. I just love it. It's my desktop now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Quebecois have been crying to seperate from the rest of Canada for I don't know how many years and Quebec is still part of Canada The most funny thing was for a period of time, Parti quebecois, the political party that wants the seperation, was the official opposition party in the parliament
2 regions in Spain really take this seriously. Especially the Basque Country. Have you heard about ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Hour drive from me

That is stunning, Dom! Is it the Tatras? I have been there
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #3490
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Dom. So gorgeous --- it looks so cold! Is it?

I have a friend who is going to Dubrovnic at the end of November. She's worried it will be very cold, but I think it will be more like central Italy at that time of year. What do you think?
It was February so cold yep
Old 11-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #3491
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:

That is stunning, Dom! Is it the Tatras? I have been there
High Tatras to be exact took it on my way to Low Tatras

This is Donovaly where I skied 3times and will this winter too

Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #3492
country flag The Prince

Quote:
The English are known for their gardens. Actually that's quite lovely too. Here the scenery is prettier all gigantic. The smaller scenes are not so lovely. But, I moved here -- away from my roses -- for the big scenery. Here it is all red, and there in England it's all green. So many people who were born in this part of the world are in love with those green English scenes.
I was born in the Highlands of Scotland. That's got some pretty nice expansive scenery. I don't feel an urge to return there, though.

Certainly here in the south-easy of England, there's a lot of fields but very little undulation. It's a bit boring, but I can't really complain. I live in a really nice town that's only a half-an-hour's train ride away from one of the best cities on the world.

Dom, that photo is lovely. You're so lucky, too.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #3493
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky, Dom! I was in Zakopane, is that High or Low?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #3494
country flag IncrediBale

Polish High ones

anyway good night ya all i want to get some sleep before Nole tomorrow
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #3495
country flag The Prince

Night night Dom. Enjoy yor day tomorrow and make sure you get something signed by the man himself, Martin Kližan.
Closed Thread