Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 224 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #3346
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

But I don't mean the trolling, the irrational hating or absurd lack of tennis knowledge it goes way beyond that..
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #3347
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But I don't mean the trolling, the irrational hating or absurd lack of tennis knowledge it goes way beyond that..
No shit, Sherlock.

Sorry, it had to be said.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #3348
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

You have no idea what I mean, dear. Just saying...
Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #3349
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have no idea what I mean, dear. Just saying...
I don't want to know what thoughts go through your head, dear.

However it's pretty obvious that one has to have some serious social problems to sign up for an account on MTF. Everyone, including you and I.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #3350
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I don't want to know what thoughts go through your head, dear.

However it's pretty obvious that one has to have some serious social problems to sign up for an account on MTF. Everyone, including you and I.
I have many problems but what do you mean by "social" problems? Because I didn't really think I had those.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #3351
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I have many problems but what do you mean by "social" problems? Because I didn't really think I had those.
Ah, never mind, dear. You think too highly of yourself.

Why don't you tell me a story, please? I'm really bored.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #3352
country flag arm

Quote:
Ah, never mind, dear. You think too highly of yourself.

Why don't you tell me a story, please? I'm really bored.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #3353
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Dear woe dear. You don't have anything interesting to tell me?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #3354
country flag arm

My social problems don't allow me to have interesting stories to tell
Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 AM   #3355
country flag The Prince

Ah, so you admitted it. I got you there, dear.

Oh come on. You said you lived abroad for a year. You're older than me, you must have some interesting stories to tell.

Spill the beans. I'm so bored and restless.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #3356
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

George, shouldn't you be in bed already with school tomorrow? Same for Raquel but she has the excuse of studying
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:41 AM   #3357
country flag The Prince

I can't sleep.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #3358
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Turn off ALL your electronic gadgets. Turn off the light. Lie down on bed. Start counting sheep. Still can't sleep, drink chamomile tea.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:45 AM   #3359
country flag arm

Quote:
Ah, so you admitted it. I got you there, dear.

Oh come on. You said you lived abroad for a year. You're older than me, you must have some interesting stories to tell.

Spill the beans. I'm so bored and restless.
I was being sarcastic. I don't have any social problem. Like I said, I have many problems, that's not one.

And I do have many stories to tell but not at 2am in the morning.

I am done and it's bed time for me. Ajde.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #3360
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Turn off ALL your electronic gadgets. Turn off the light. Lie down on bed. Start counting sheep. Still can't sleep, drink chamomile tea.
Thanks for the concern, but it's not that easy, otherwise I would have done it by now.

Besides, I've got a headache right now, too, so counting is not an option.
Closed Thread