Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 199 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #2971
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lee's included too since she's not a white married woman.

Frankly, I think he places too much trust in those white married women. Who knows what they are up to.

I saw a great article about how Asians went for Romney in great numbers even though Asians on the average are high earners and are socially conservative. It seemed to be a puzzle why they wouldn't go for Romney.

I was thinking -- Get a clue.

It's like Republicans being a rejected girlfriend thinking, "But I was PERFECT for you!"
The link you post did not work So I am also a slut even though I marry the same guy for almost 25 years (come May next year is our silver anniversary) and never stray just because I vote for Obama and I am not white
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #2972
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

The best introduction is a marvelous documentary by Ken Burns for PBS. The Civil War.

He uses a motion picture camera to bring old photographs and paintings to life and adds music of the period to accompany and also sounds. Narrators read letters or memoirs from participants. Oliver Wendell Holms a great judge for the U.S. who went to war as a young man wrote, "Our lives were touched by fire."

This clip gives an idea. It's about slavery conditions.

This brings me to tears every time I hear it, and I have heard it many times.

Best overview of the Civil War is by Shelby Foote.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #2973
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The link you post did not work So I am also a slut even though I marry the same guy for almost 25 years (come May next year is our silver anniversary) and never stray just because I vote for Obama and I am not white
Apparently.

Sad for Hubby.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #2974
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Oh, also noticed -- wrote the wrong name in that post -- Asians went for Obama in great numbers.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #2975
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Lee, the writer of that "article" has taken his website private and evidently the google cache has expired. Here part of it is excerpted.

http://boingboing.net/2012/11/08/the-slut-vote.html

http://jezebel.com/5958800/apparentl...tant-slut-vote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:49 AM   #2976
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, also noticed -- wrote the wrong name in that post -- Asians went for Obama in great numbers.
Asians are smart people, don't you know?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #2977
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

A little bit of rain this afternoon and I was driving home around 4pm. I was heading east and straight ahead was the McDowell Mountains. There was rainbow and the setting sun made the mountains kind of white, like they were covered with snow. So pretty
Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #2978
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Asians are smart people, don't you know?
Yes. I know. Sadly I'm not so smart.

I knew it was Obama. I didn't realize I wrote Romney until I read it quotes in your post.

Quote:
A little bit of rain this afternoon and I was driving home around 4pm. I was heading east and straight ahead was the McDowell Mountains. There was rainbow and the setting sun made the mountains kind of white, like they were covered with snow. So pretty
These marvelous gifts of desert light. They are like little miracles
Old 11-09-2012, 02:06 AM   #2979
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Oh Raquel I remember that Speilberg is releasing a movie called Lincoln. Knowing him there will be strange inaccuracies, but that would be less like homework for you.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #2980
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Yes. I know. Sadly I'm not so smart.

I knew it was Obama. I didn't realize I wrote Romney until I read it quotes in your post.

These marvelous gifts of desert light. They are like little miracles
You are not Asian but you are smart too! You vote Obama.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #2981
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, star! I will watch after Nole.

I have a new celebrity crush, but he is 2 years younger. It's becoming a pattern.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #2982
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Thanks, star! I will watch after Nole.

I have a new celebrity crush, but he is 2 years younger. It's becoming a pattern.

And who is it?

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #2983
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

OMG it's this new character/actor on glee. He is SO hot. Jacob Artist.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #2984
country flag arm

http://www.cucirca.com/2012/11/09/gl...-born-to-play/

Jess, watch from 23:50 till the song ends.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #2985
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Waiiit I didn't watch this week's Glee yet I don't want spoilers I might have not watched the last one either

But I think I know who you mean

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread