Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #2911
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Star how the hell did you manage to stay in the dark for so long?

That video is not fair
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #2912
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
What an awesome way to end the speech. Dammit I am not American and even I am touched.

The older Obama girl is soooo beautiful!
Omg I know. So gorgeous. Beautiful complexion. So tall.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #2913
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Star how the hell did you manage to stay in the dark for so long?

That video is not fair
What do you mean?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #2914
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Not knowing who had won the election!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #2915
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I was away at the critical moment of Nole's match. Duty call!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #2916
country flag arm

it's ok!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #2917
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I was still watching, just busy around and could not sit down and post. I would probably strangle Nole if he lost his serve at 6-5.

Jo 15-40 at 5-5 vs Berdych and was broken
Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #2918
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not knowing who had won the election!
No, I meant about the video.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #2919
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

This guy?

Quote:
Rivard made his **** remark -- which he said was advice shared with him by his father -- in December, when he talked to The Chetek Alert newspaper about the case of a 17-year-old high school student who was charged with sexual assault after having sex with an underage girl in the band room. The interview came to wider public notice after the Journal-Sentinel reported on it.

Rivard told the Journal-Sentinel that his comments were "taken out of context," saying his father meant to convey that if "you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into **** in an awful hurry."

"Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say, 'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was **** because she's underage. And he just said, 'Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said, 'they **** so easy,'" Rivard said.
He lost.

This guy too:

Quote:
Akin was leading McCaskill in the polls until he said in August that victims of "legitimate ****" rarely get pregnant, because the female body "has ways to try to shut that whole thing down." Akin was defending his position that abortion should be illegal, even in cases of ****.
And this guy as well.

Quote:
Mourdock, Indiana's state treasurer, was initially favored to win, and Republicans saw him as one of their best hopes in their bid to retake the Senate. But the race tightened in late October, when he said in a debate with Donnelly that he does not support a woman's right to an abortion in the case of ****.

"I believe that life begins at conception," he said. "The only exception I have to have an abortion is in that case of the life of the mother. I just struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God -- that I think even if life begins in that horrible situation of ****, that it is something that God intended to happen."
Old 11-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #2920
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #2921
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

George

Quote:
Quote:
Rich Beeson, political director for Mitt Romney's campaign, echoed Ryan's sentiment in an interview with ABC7 News on Thursday, calling women's reproductive rights and equal pay "small things" that are not important to voters.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:21 AM   #2922
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Nole follows Obama and Guga tweet his congratulation My fav players have good taste
Old 11-08-2012, 01:37 AM   #2923
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole follows Obama and Guga tweet his congratulation My fav players have good taste

Guys. It is snowing.

I may not leave America, but man, I may have to get out of NJ WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #2924
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

And my in-laws still do not have power in Holmdel GL with the storm.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #2925
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

Guys. It is snowing.

I may not leave America, but man, I may have to get out of NJ WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
And my in-laws still do not have power in Holmdel GL with the storm.

I heard about the snow in N.J. Poor people without power.

You know, what makes sense is to start a massive project to bury all the electric lines, but the power companies don't want to make that investment and the customers don't want to pay higher rates and taxpayers don't want to fund something that they perceive as benefiting a private company. It's kind of a mess.
Closed Thread