Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 185 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #2761
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I've never had the desire to gamble. I've tried it, but it doesn't do anything for me. I don't feel the excitement and the rush that others get.
It doesn't do it for some.

You're probably wise not to do it, too.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #2762
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It doesn't do it for some.

You're probably wise not to do it, too.

I can blow my money in many other ways.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #2763
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You expected Nole to win 5.5 more games than Tsonga? You silly boy!!

It's ok I had a feeling it was because of that. I will keep Filip for myself. And Lee.

I should do this too! Although I am pretty sure I will blow all the money in 7 days
I am a very silly boy indeed.

Don't do it. Please don't do it. Trust me.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #2764
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Lee is probably the best one to gamble. She's got a head for numbers, is very analytical, and doesn't let her emotions get in the way of picking winners.

But, the odds are set so that the betting establishment wins. I'm not gambling when it's not even odds for me to win.
I would probably say I am all the things you mentioned except having an unbiased judgement on picking winners. I have so many players that I like to different extents that things always get messy.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #2765
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I can blow my money in many other ways.
Such as?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #2766
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can have him as a secondary favorite.

Lee is probably the best one to gamble. She's got a head for numbers, is very analytical, and doesn't let her emotions get in the way of picking winners.

But, the odds are set so that the betting establishment wins. I'm not gambling when it's not even odds for me to win.
Makes sense, Filip would be your Nole and Alex your Rafa.

I doubt my vmom would help me gamble...

Quote:
I am a very silly boy indeed.

Don't do it. Please don't do it. Trust me.
But if I were to do it I would start with 20€ tops, and give it up when I got to 0. I can't waste money like that. I need to save all my money for better things
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #2767
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Such as?
Tennis (IW - goes every year.). I actually don't know about any other addiction of hers. Except books ok, she reads a lot. And she likes taking long drives, but gas is way cheaper in the US.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #2768
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Food.

Electronics.

Music -- although not so much anymore.

I also want a new car.

Plus, I own a house. There's always money going out when you have a house.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #2769
country flag The Prince

Quote:
But if I were to do it I would start with 20€ tops, and give it up when I got to 0. I can't waste money like that. I need to save all my money for better things
It will take over you if you do it too much. Save your money instead.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #2770
country flag The Prince

That's not wasting money, or blowing it on nothing.

At least you get a tangible return.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #2771
country flag arm

Quote:
Food.

Electronics.

Music -- although not so much anymore.

I also want a new car.

Plus, I own a house. There's always money going out when you have a house.
How did I forget electronics.

A new car? You have been keeping this from us because you knew we wouldn't approve. Your car is FINE. I love it.

Quote:
It will take over you if you do it too much. Save your money instead.
I will think about it next season. Would be good to get some money. But I would mostly likely lose it.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #2772
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
How did I forget electronics.

A new car? You have been keeping this from us because you knew we wouldn't approve. Your car is FINE. I love it.

6 years old.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #2773
country flag arm

Quote:
6 years old.
My dad's car is 10 years old. he said it might be time to change and you know my answer? "In your dreams, you don't have the money so drop it."

To you I say: "Imagine how many tennis tournaments you can visit with that money. How many Future events! And how many iPads you can buy!!"

Seriously, 6 years old is not old for a car
Old 11-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #2774
country flag The Prince

Life of a student, eh? Broke?

My brother phones home occasionally complaining that he has no money left, he's lost his phone, his student finance balance is incorrect etc.

Yet most people look back on those years of their life and say they are amongst the best.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #2775
country flag arm

Your car is a Toyota? me, I kept reading about the Prius but I thought it was a car brand not a model. Yes, that is how great my knowledge on cars is.
Closed Thread