Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 182 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #2716
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Really smart play by Marc aiming his forehand toward Bob's body instead of hitting cross court with Mike.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #2717
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Last day for stary and Lee and Jess. And cinny and everyone else. It's almost over, guys

PS.: How can election day not be on a Saturday/Sunday?
Elections on Sundays seem odd to me.

I've never gone to a polling place in a church, but lots of times at schools, community centers, public buildings. Here, I go to the City Building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I will miss America.

Who wants to adopt me?

No no, I am cautiously optimistic. I think there are more paths leading to Obama victory than paths leading to Romney victory, though I think Romney may win the popular vote, luckily that does not matter.
I will miss America a lot. I'll miss driving on those long straight roads with no traffic. I'll miss the ease of life. The lack of regimentation. The heat of the sun. The desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Well this year in Roland Garros, he was playing against Cedrik-Marcel Stebe (my favourite player) in the second round. JWT won the first set as Stebe was nervous, but gradually, Cedrik started to dominate the match winning the second set. It was still quite light, but Tsonga insisted to the umpire that the match be suspended and he got his wish. I genuinely think he did that because he was getting beaten quite badly. I lost a lot of respect for him that day.

Probably doesn't matter to everyone else, but when a player does something unreasonable to one of your favourites, it's tough to forgive them.
Yeah. It's those things that sour you on a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole vs Tsonga?

Tight and I don't have faith in Nole

And it may be an easy win for the Bryans.
When does it start?

Also Lee. It's good to be on the same time with you again.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #2718
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

star, 12:45pm and Same here!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #2719
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Lopez is really a terrific player. So graceful with his touch play. Then Marcel adds steel to the partnership. It really is a great team that I hope continues for many years.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #2720
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I would hope you speak of LilLo, but I fear not.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #2721
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I speak of Marc Lopez…
Old 11-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #2722
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I speak of Marc Lopez…

I love him.

So adorable. Plus he makes Rafa laugh like crazy.

Lee knows I go to any lengths to watch them play.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #2723
country flag The Prince

Well I like him to ever since he started playing with Marcel.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #2724
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Well I like him to ever since he started playing with Marcel.
He doesn't lose any of his charm with Marcel.

He's just a lot of fun.

Plus I love his hair -- esp when it's a little bit too long.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #2725
country flag The Prince

Lopez
Old 11-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #2726
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

M&M

I love this nick and time for Nole but I have to run.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #2727
country flag The Prince

See ya' Lee. Take care!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #2728
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
M&M

I love this nick and time for Nole but I have to run.
I will cheer for you, Lee.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #2729
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Tsonga is the last player I will cheer for. Well maybe second to last, after Federer.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #2730
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Completely different body type yes. But I saw a recent photo and it looked to me he had lost wait. I will go look for it.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread