Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 178 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #2656
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I was gonna say that . You can always change your signature or tagline or whatever, and blame the other person . This should be part of the contract, so it can't happen, no?
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #2657
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

That is so cute. Brutus Maybe I wouldn't be so scared of meeting Brutus anymore, even given his size.
Big dogs have better temperament than small dogs most of the time. IMO, for someone who's afraid of dogs, it's easier to meet a big dog than a small dog.
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #2658
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, so that's why Raquel is so frightened of me. Gotcha now.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #2659
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
I was gonna say that . You can always change your signature or tagline or whatever, and blame the other person . This should be part of the contract, so it can't happen, no?
I guess I would agree to that if my partner in crime does as well.

Raquel, what do you think?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #2660
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
As if you needed reassuring… Don't fret, dear, it's true!

I think of I tuned my signature to fit with the photo, I could make it work in my favour. Again, this talk is all academic, because Andy will beat Nole, no doubts.

As if it won't bother you!
As loss? OF COURSE it will bother me. For 10 minutes, then I get over it. If it were a loss in a Grand Slam, I would probably take a day to get over it.

I am a very relaxed person, you know? I never take anything seriously, and I don't let superfluous happening annoy or bother me too much. In Nole's case, he has given me so much joy already, no loss could take that back, even if he never won a tournament ever again.

As for the photo, the only type that would bother me is the one I already excluded in the contract. That is the case at least until you come up with some other photo that bothers me.. but I still think it doesn't exist.

Quote:
I love those photos of Nole with the Unesco shirt and surrounded by kids in Belgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Big dogs have better temperament than small dogs most of the time. IMO, for someone who's afraid of dogs, it's easier to meet a big dog than a small dog.
Makes sense. But still, I respect a big dog very much.

Quote:
Ah, so that's why Raquel is so frightened of me. Gotcha now.
you got me.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #2661
country flag The Prince

I take about 2.5 seconds to get over losses, but I'm really used to losing.

One thing I won't be losing, though, is this bet. I hope you enjoy your Muzzah avatar, dear!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #2662
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Fine, I will loose.

(Gotcha, star, was just trying to get your attention. I know it's lose. )
Old 11-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #2663
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love those photos of Nole with the Unesco shirt and surrounded by kids in Belgrade
Too many people won't fit in an avatar though, even if most of them are little kids . And yea, now I'm invested and want Raquel to win .
Old 11-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #2664
country flag The Prince

Is star a part of the grammar patrol?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #2665
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Too many people won't fit in an avatar though, even if most of them are little kids . And yea, now I'm invested and want Raquel to win .
As if you were never invested in a Novak Djokovic match at a big tournament.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #2666
country flag cinny

Quote:
As if you were never invested in a Novak Djokovic match at a big tournament.
Um well... so I'm not really a tennis fan. I'm a casual watcher. I do like to watch Nole play, but then again I don't know much about tennis or watch often enough to compare this guy vs that guy. I guess I like Nole more at a personal level, "just because" kinda thing , and also because people are harsh on him. And as a casual fan, I find that most people don't think of the WTF as a big tournament, and lots don't even know other tournaments outside of the Slams exist and are meaningful . They may just think those other tournaments are practice sessions . So yea in that way I'm not too invested .
Old 11-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #2667
country flag arm

Quote:
You will be taking the decision with me. It's a promise. Actually, if you want, you can actually have the bet yourself. With George

Quote:
Is star a part of the grammar patrol?
No. But the loose/lose situation annoys her a bit.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #2668
country flag The Prince

Ah okay, fair enough. I didn't know. Apologies.

Well at least you're invested now, eh?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #2669
country flag cinny

Quote:
You will be taking the decision with me. It's a promise. Actually, if you want, you can actually have the bet yourself. With George
Nah, I won't ever get an avatar or signature . I'm just stressed out from writing my Statement of Purpose at the moment, and am just hanging out here for fun with you guys for a little bit .
Old 11-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #2670
country flag The Prince

Raquel trying to chicken out already?!

I can sense the fear.
Closed Thread