Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 176 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #2626
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
He was, but he I changed him. true story, he saw the light after Wimby 2009 and started supporting Nole more than Federer. But when I started dating him, he was a HUGE fanboy.
Uh oh, now that you are no longer together, is he back to his old way
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #2627
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

What a scumbag!!

It's all Romney fault!!!!
Really. I should make an attack ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I was planning to give you a nice photo of Muzza alone.
That's an impossibility.

Quote:
My earliest memories of tennis would be Lleyton Hewitt beating Nalbandian in the 2002 Wimbledon final, when I was 6. That's when I started playing, but I didn't become a serious fan until about 2004. Coria losing that RG final really hurt me and is the most vivid tennis memory of my early days. I loved him so much. From there my passion just grew and grew and grew to what it is now.
Coria

And Carla. I sat next to her at one of his matches.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #2628
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
I feel like you are older than me (tennis-wise I mean, and no you are quite a lot younger in RL ). Are you still playing tennis? Starting at 6 is quite serious!
Well, I'm a bit of a freak in that regard. I've lost out in many other areas of life because I love following tennis so much. I'm not too bothered, though. These days, however, I go through spells of about a month where I grow disinterested in tennis somewhat. Not really watching anything and just glancing at results.

I still play, yeah. I say I started at 6, but I didn't really play much until I finally moved close to London where the facilities are more accessible which was when I was 9. I don't mean to sound like a pro, btw, because I'm anything but a pro.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #2629
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing Murray is going to win is experience.

Last edited by arm : 11-04-2012 at 08:16 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #2630
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Uh oh, now that you are no longer together, is he back to his old way
Nope Once you see the Nole light, there is not going back
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #2631
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I will be so pissed if Murray loses this match, now that this bet is on.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #2632
country flag The Prince

This picture will look great as your avatar.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture...mmer-of-sport/
Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #2633
country flag arm

Quote:
I will be so pissed if Murray loses this match, now that this bet is on.
It was your idea. You make me laugh. Why would you bet if you knew it would only make the eventual and inevitable loss more unbearable?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #2634
country flag arm

yuch photo. People are going to think I just mean to tease Murray with my avatar.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #2635
country flag The Prince

I made this bet so I could laugh at you.

I said I would be pissed if Murray loses. Is he going to lose? Hell no.

I'm glad someone finds me funny.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #2636
country flag The Prince

Quote:
yuch photo. People are going to think I just mean to tease Murray with my avatar.
Better hope Nole bails you out then.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #2637
country flag arm

Quote:
I made this bet so I could laugh at you.
Interesting... are you trying to humiliate me, then?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #2638
country flag The Prince

I remember I did one of these on Facebook with a tennis friend last year at Roland Garros. She loves Philipp Kphlschreiber so much, so I suggested to her that we have a profile picture wager on the Kohlschreiber vs Querrey match. I had a feeling Big Sam was going to win, but she was so sure her man would win. Sam demolished Kohli and she had to endure the embarrassment of having Querrey as her profile pic. We did the same at Wimbledon when she tried to get me back, but once again, Kohlschreiber was upset by Istomin.

Querrey and Istomin are not the most pleasant of mugshots as well. Quite proud of myself.

Be warned Raquel, I have a 100% winning record in these things.

And we are saying 2 weeks for the avatar to remain, okay?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #2639
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Interesting... are you trying to humiliate me, then?
Nah, humiliate is a bit strong.

I would say I'm trying to embarrass you.

I hope you try to do the same, because it will make my victory all the more pleasant!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #2640
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Really. I should make an attack ad.
Which superpac will back you.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread