Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 175 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #2611
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Haha, I can imagine. You would have been around my age back then, maybe a year or so older. So much can change, huh?

Big hug to everyone that had to endure that fangirl.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #2612
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

During 2008 I was 17 and turned 18 in July. I was a crazy fangirl. Even a bit blind, but that was mostly because of my young age.

Nobody had to endure that fangirl. I was a crazy fangirl but I mostly kept it to myself, except those times when I would get really mad on GM. But back then the Nole hate was peaking, so it wasn't only about me, but also the circumstances.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #2613
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of glad that my true favourite(s) aren't embroiled in this tard war. None of them are any good, so get little attention.

I'm sure I would really get mad and show my true colours if they were. I can be quite an aggressive person when it's something I'm passionate about, though I'm mostly shy and reserved.

Want to have a bet with me, for fun, on Nole-Andy this week at the WTF?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #2614
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm kind of glad that my true favourite(s) aren't embroiled in this tard war. None of them are any good, so get little attention.

I'm sure I would really get mad and show my true colours if they were. I can be quite an aggressive person when it's something I'm passionate about, though I'm mostly shy and reserved.

Want to have a bet with me, for fun, on Nole-Andy this week at the WTF?
I don't mind a bet, sure, but I wouldn't bet on Nole to win WTF so me might have trouble agreeing on a bet. What is your idea?

And there must be some sort of reward for the winner.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #2615
country flag The Prince

Okay, let's have an avatar bet.

If Nole beats Andy, I have to change my avatar to a picture of your choice for a designated period of time.

If Andy beats Nole, you have to change your avatar to a picture of my choice for a designated period of time.

Deal?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #2616
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's 5:15pm but so dark. I really don't like this time of year. So easy to get depressed.

It's amazing how the weather and other similar conditions can influence feelings so much.
When I lived in Canada, it's dark by 4pm and still dark at 10am in the winter. But then, it's still dusk at 10pm in the summer and the sun comes up before 5am

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I posted at 4:23am, was in bed 10 mins later. Seems as if my vmom does not want my vcompany here. It's good time for her to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Why would I have this dream if not for worry about Romney? The man was not someone I know in real life. Just a dream figure. And in the dream, I didn't even really like him, but it was like something I had to do. He was just ok. But I absolutely was NOT going to join the mormon church. And then he was embarrassed to have to tell everyone because it's very important to mormons to get married, and his whole extended family was expecting it, so I felt sorry for him. That is, until he ran out and left me to tell everyone.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He also wanted me to have a lot of plastic surgery. And it seems as if I was having some necessary surgery that he was paying for, but I'm dim on that aspect of the dream.
What a scumbag!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It wasn't really a bad dream. I wasn't unhappy in the dream -- more exasperated.

I still blame it on Romney. yuck.
It's all Romney fault!!!!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #2617
country flag arm

I am not so confident Nole is going to beat Andy, but I am not very confident Andy will beat Nole either, so I guess I can do that.

With 2 conditions:

1) If I lose, you can't pick an avatar where Nole figures. I did this once with an exboyfriend. He was a Federer fanboy. We med some sort of bet, I won so I could choose his facebook profile photo. I chose one of Nole and Federer after Montreal 2007 final, with Federer holding the runner-up plate and Nole holding the trophy. It was mean. So we can't do anything like that. I lose, you choose an avatar without Nole. And the same applies to you.

2) we need to settle this period of time. Hoe long?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #2618
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel has an ex that was a Fed fan
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #2619
country flag The Prince

I was planning to give you a nice photo of Muzza alone.

I don't care about what picture you give me, I'm easy. Not sensetive at all, as long as its not ridiculous and wouldn't be out of place on MTF.

I was thinking a fortnight (2 weeks).
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #2620
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

And Georgie is 17, and has watched so much tennis already . When did you start George?
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #2621
country flag The Prince

That exboyfriend was probably duarte from MTF…

Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #2622
country flag The Prince

My earliest memories of tennis would be Lleyton Hewitt beating Nalbandian in the 2002 Wimbledon final, when I was 6. That's when I started playing, but I didn't become a serious fan until about 2004. Coria losing that RG final really hurt me and is the most vivid tennis memory of my early days. I loved him so much. From there my passion just grew and grew and grew to what it is now.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #2623
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Raquel has an ex that was a Fed fan
He was, but he I changed him. true story, he saw the light after Wimby 2009 and started supporting Nole more than Federer. But when I started dating him, he was a HUGE fanboy.

Quote:
That exboyfriend was probably duarte from MTF…

Murray is more than ok. I won't mind at all. Might be fun. Murray with the USO trophy, cool, no problem.

Not Duarte. Hell no.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #2624
country flag The Prince

I bet any money you'll want to give me a Nole photo!

That's okay.

This is all academic, though, because Murray will win. IJP will stay as my avatar.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #2625
country flag cinny

Quote:
My earliest memories of tennis would be Lleyton Hewitt beating Nalbandian in the 2002 Wimbledon final, when I was 6. That's when I started playing, but I didn't become a serious fan until about 2004. Coria losing that RG final really hurt me and is the most vivid tennis memory of my early days. I loved him so much. From there my passion just grew and grew and grew to what it is now.
I feel like you are older than me (tennis-wise I mean, and no you are quite a lot younger in RL ). Are you still playing tennis? Starting at 6 is quite serious!
Closed Thread