Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #2596
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
It's 5:15pm but so dark. I really don't like this time of year. So easy to get depressed.

It's amazing how the weather and other similar conditions can influence feelings so much.
Yes. That was very difficult for me in northern Europe. I hated going to work in the dark and leaving in the dark. I'd watch the sun rise through the window at work. Here in the deep winter, the sun goes behind the cliffs around 4:30 although it doesn't get dark for a while after that, but we don't have the warmth of the sun anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I talk footie someone complains,I talk F1 someone complains I might as well stop posting here

I was kidding you.

I like seeing you here no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I know she meant that.

I sleep amazing. I only have a sligthly lighter sleep when I am worried about something, like before a big exam or similar. Other than that, I sleep amazingly well every time. But I arrived home at 4am, I wasn't sleepy so I decied to check some stuff only. But had I gone to bed immediately, I would have fallen asleep 10 minutes after I laid down.

New avatar
I am always a light sleeper. I wake up several times each night. I've always been this way. It means I remember all my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was supposed to get engaged to a man and it would be announced at this big gathering of his family and friends, but then it turned out he was mormon and wanted me to join the church, and I couldn't do that, but we had to go to this gathering anyway, and tell them all that we weren't getting engaged, but then he had to leave on what I thought was a very flimsy excuse and I had to tell all of these assembled mormons that I would not be joining them. They were all looking very holy and very mormon. I struggled to stay asleep so I could tell them I wouldn't join the church, but I woke up anyway. I blame all this on Romney.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #2597
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I imagine you'll function okay the next day, then?

I can't pinpoint what the problem is, though. I know about the 'body clock' and that it becomes out of sync if your sleeping hours become exaggerated. I don't think it's that, though. It's not that I'm uncomfortable. I think it's because I have too many distractions and thoughts.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #2598
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I was kidding you.

I like seeing you here no matter what.
I know you were kidding or hoped so

electon coming up soon in USA my prediction Obama will get another 4 years
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #2599
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this man you were supposed to marry? And why do you blame Romney? He is to blame of everything these days, poor guy.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #2600
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Filip has been strangely quiet on twitter. He is a bit like Nole in this department. After a GS loss Nole often goes quiet on facebook or twitter for a couple of days.

I just wish I could he did so well, and probably doesn't realize that.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #2601
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is this man you were supposed to marry? And why do you blame Romney? He is to blame of everything these days, porr guy.
Why would I have this dream if not for worry about Romney? The man was not someone I know in real life. Just a dream figure. And in the dream, I didn't even really like him, but it was like something I had to do. He was just ok. But I absolutely was NOT going to join the mormon church. And then he was embarrassed to have to tell everyone because it's very important to mormons to get married, and his whole extended family was expecting it, so I felt sorry for him. That is, until he ran out and left me to tell everyone.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He also wanted me to have a lot of plastic surgery. And it seems as if I was having some necessary surgery that he was paying for, but I'm dim on that aspect of the dream.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #2602
country flag arm

Oh. It really was a terrible dream. It will be over soon, you know? And for the better!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #2603
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Oh. It really was a terrible dream. It will be over soon, you know? And for the better!
It wasn't really a bad dream. I wasn't unhappy in the dream -- more exasperated.

I still blame it on Romney. yuck.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #2604
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Filip has been strangely quiet on twitter. He is a bit like Nole in this department. After a GS loss Nole often goes quiet on facebook or twitter for a couple of days.

I just wish I could he did so well, and probably doesn't realize that.
You think and talk about Filip so much.

You're more deeply in love with him than I thought!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #2605
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I am always a light sleeper. I wake up several times each night. I've always been this way. It means I remember all my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was supposed to get engaged to a man and it would be announced at this big gathering of his family and friends, but then it turned out he was mormon and wanted me to join the church, and I couldn't do that, but we had to go to this gathering anyway, and tell them all that we weren't getting engaged, but then he had to leave on what I thought was a very flimsy excuse and I had to tell all of these assembled mormons that I would not be joining them. They were all looking very holy and very mormon. I struggled to stay asleep so I could tell them I wouldn't join the church, but I woke up anyway. I blame all this on Romney.
You should should go and see a dream interpreter.

You always have funny dreams to tell us about, but that may be because we can't remember ours.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #2606
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You should should go and see a dream interpreter.

You always have funny dreams to tell us about, but that may be because we can't remember ours.
You don't remember your dreams?

I normally enjoy my dreams. I went through a period of about a year or more where I remembered no dreams at all. I felt so abnormal during that time. Like part of me was missing.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #2607
country flag The Prince

How is it possible to remember dreams if one doesn't sleep?

Well, every so often I remember a dream. They're so realistic, because they involve people I know, personally. They're rarely the kind where I'm thrust into a new situation.

I've had quite a few shocks thinking they were real, though.

EDIT: I meant in the previous post that I don't remember funny dreams.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #2608
country flag arm

Quote:
You think and talk about Filip so much.

You're more deeply in love with him than I thought!
I am just a very dedicated fan, friend, daughter, etc.. I worry about those who I love. I am not a fan of many people, neither have many close friends, or a big family. But I like taking care of those who I love.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #2609
country flag The Prince

Quote:
I am just a very dedicated fan, friend, daughter, etc.. I worry about those who I love. I am not a fan of many people, neither have many close friends, or a big family. But I like taking care of those who I love.
That's nice to hear. I value that.

Are you as obsessed with your friends as you are with him?

And I don't mean that in a bad way!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #2610
country flag arm

I am not obsessed with him you should have seen how I was about Nole back in 2008.
Closed Thread