Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 165 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #2461
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Barack is breaking my heart.

Quote:
Star --

If I don't get a chance to tell you before Election Day, I just want to say:

No matter what happens on Tuesday, I am grateful to you.

And Star, I want to make sure we're celebrating a win to honor all the work you and millions of others have put into this.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #2462
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
dammit the cheesecake takes so long to consolidate
Quote:
I am not that terrible at reading recipes. It's in the freezer, if has to go from that almost liquid state to solid. Consolidate not the best word?
Freeze.

You are making frozen cheesecake?

I am so confused.

Also you could say "set" but that's more for refrigeration.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #2463
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It sounds so much deeper with "star" instead of RLname.

Both of you (star and Barack) will be ok. And both will still be living in the US.
Quote:
Freeze.

You are making frozen cheesecake?

I am so confused.
How do you make cheesecake?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #2464
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #2465
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

oh no. My recipe is nothing like that!!!

I didn't use the oven at all. Made the crust with a type of cookies and butter, and everything settles in the freezer. will look like this:

Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #2466
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Hmm. Looks the same.

Here's a video for New York Cheesecake.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/Cheesecake.html
Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #2467
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Cream cheese and sugar. Add egg yolks, salt and vanilla. Whip cream, if used. Whip egg whites until stiff. Fold whipped cream (or Cool Whip) into egg whites. Then fold cream cheese mixture in. Place between graham cracker crumbs in an 8 x 8 inch pan. Place in freezer.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #2468
country flag arm

Oh no, it's very different from the NY Cheesecake. At least from the looks of it.

But ok, I am just going to say it: my cheesecake has sweet condensed milk.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #2469
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Oh no, it's very different from the NY Cheesecake. At least from the looks of it.

But ok, I am just going to say it: my cheesecake has sweet condensed milk.
Oh my!

Old 11-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #2470
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Like this?

1 (6 oz.) Ready-Crust graham cracker pie crust
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle® brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in Eagle® Brand‚ until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Chill at least 3 hours.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #2471
country flag arm

Marie biscuit, butter and bit of milk for the Crust. Then sweetened condensed milk, mascarpone cheese, whip cream and gelatin to make it settle. Strawberry jam on top.

http://www.milreceitas.com/cheesecake-de-morango/
Old 11-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #2472
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Ah. Gelatin.

But is it just in the refrigerator or actually in the freezer section.

It reminds me of a Charlotte Russe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html
Old 11-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #2473
country flag arm

Quote:
Ah. Gelatin.

But is it just in the refrigerator or actually in the freezer section.

It reminds me of a Charlotte Russe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html
You had to ask that question didn't you? I was trying to avoid it... it says fridge but I put it in the freezer. Must be quicker, no?

that charlotte russe must be delicious
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #2474
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never read my emails from Barack... or Michelle.

Quote:
It sounds so much deeper with "star" instead of RLname.

Both of you (star and Barack) will be ok. And both will still be living in the US.

How do you make cheesecake?
I hope so since I never managed to find out of the country lodgings

I am watching this Sandy relief concert and Bon Jovi is making me

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #2475
country flag arm

Here is a hug
Closed Thread