Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 161 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #2401
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Mmmm I love cheesecake

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #2402
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I love shopping.

But I always end up buying
I love shopping too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Cheesecake…

Now you've got me thinking about food I've missed while I've been away, good food, delicious food. Damn you. Good job I'm going home tomorrow.

I think, if, when it comes to me parking, I'll do a lot of damage. It's a disaster waiting to happen.
I will show you a photo when it's done Back to school on Monday?

Quote:
That's okay, then. At least you bought something.

No point going shopping and coming back empty-handed. Big waste of time.

So what should I have done? Buy something I didn't like? That would be a waste of money. Better waste time than money
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #2403
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Cheesecake is great. I think the first thing I'll do when I get home is buy cheesecake.

Yeah, back to school on Monday. Life sucks, now.

They say time is money, so take your pick. I think a better thing to do would not to have gone in the first place.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #2404
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah time is money, that is one big truth. But if I spend 3 hours shopping, I find nothing that I like yet a but something. I was wasting 3 hours in money plus the money I paid for that something I bought

My cheesecake takes too long in the freezer
Old 11-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #2405
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I think one should only go out shopping if they absolutely know what they want to get. If not, then just browse on the internet, when you can give up at any time.

You need to be patient with cheesecakes.

Oh, by the way, thanks for reminding me about school. I just remembered the heaps of outstanding work that awaits my return home.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #2406
country flag arm

You're welcome, dear. I am always looking out for you.

I wanted to buy shoes and jeans. But I found nothing that I liked. I am very picky with shoes. But it was fun, 3 hours shopping with mom and sis. And they did bu stuff for themselves, so not entirely wasted.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #2407
country flag The Prince

An, so you went shopping with them? That's really nice, then. I take back what I said.

What day is it today? Friday, I think…

I've lost track of the days out here.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #2408
country flag arm

It's Friday indeed
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #2409
country flag The Prince

I thought I was correct. Wasn't entirely sure, however.

I cannot believe that the World Tour Finals will conclude on a Monday. It just never feels right to have a final on a Monday, don't you think?
Old 11-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #2410
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I think my cheesecake will be delicious.

Neither parking star.let me.try to explain: cars on the side of the street, between cars.
We call that parallel parking. The hardest kind. The funny thing is that with my big 4-runner I never had any problem parallel parking. I could squeeze it in the smallest space. But now with the small prius, it's always awkward and I have to do it over sometimes. I don't get it.

Quote:
Well, okay then. However I will say that, generally, women find shopping for ages more satisfying than men do. Men just want to go in to the shop, get what they want, and get out. There's nothing wrong with either way, though.
Sometimes I think this has to do with time management or something. I think when I was in my 20s and had NO money, I liked to window shop and stroll around malls. But then when I started earning money and could spend money, I didn't want to waste my precious time on shopping.

Cheesecake -- not my favorite.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #2411
country flag arm

I had no idea. Thanks for informing me.

It's awful, people work on Mondays. I may not be able to watch Nole win his second WTF

I can't believe Tipsarevic did it again. Would it be too mean if I tweeted him?
Old 11-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #2412
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought I was correct. Wasn't entirely sure, however.

I cannot believe that the World Tour Finals will conclude on a Monday. It just never feels right to have a final on a Monday, don't you think?
It's weird.

I mean that's why god made Sunday right? For finals. Let's not go against The Plan.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #2413
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
We call that parallel parking. The hardest kind. The funny thing is that with my big 4-runner I never had any problem parallel parking. I could squeeze it in the smallest space. But now with the small prius, it's always awkward and I have to do it over sometimes. I don't get it.

Sometimes I think this has to do with time management or something. I think when I was in my 20s and had NO money, I liked to window shop and stroll around malls. But then when I started earning money and could spend money, I didn't want to waste my precious time on shopping.

Cheesecake -- not my favorite.

I feel like you're not a sweet girl. Ok, let me rephrase that, you're not really the type of girls who is very fond of desserts. You're more a main meal girl, right?

What desserts do you absolutely love?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #2414
country flag The Prince

Gillou could still be in London as an alternate, I think, if he does the business this weekend.

If the stars align, maybe he could win it… I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

I agree completely that it's awful. It's not so bad for me, I won't miss watching it, but for those in America, it makes things difficult.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #2415
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Very mean of you to say so!!

I do like a sweet, but in small doses. I generally like fruit or citrus tastes. I like apricots and peaches and grapefruits and lemons and oranges etc. Lime. I like lime deserts. I like pie. Mostly pie. But not if it is really sweet. When I bake, I reduce the sugar in the recipe. It tastes better I think. I don't like the sugar to overpower the flavor

But it's true that I rarely eat candy. I like sour candy or dark chocolate. I like ice cream if it isn't too sweet. I like toast with apricot jam or with some butter and honey. I like peanut butter on toast.

Oh yeah, I like currants and gooseberries and lingonberries --- you know that sweet/tart kind of taste.
Closed Thread