Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #226
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
The other one is Harvey. Wildegirl can have him, I keep Mike. Is she older than me? Wildegirl?
Yeah. I think she likes Harvey best. I remember that name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i spotted the Swede magnet first

star say that little ode your grandma said about the dane chasing all the swedes, i liked it hehe
Ten thousand Swedes
Came through the weeds
Chased by one Norwegian.

Actually it's pretty easy to remember.

Bet you remember the one about the Scots.

Quote:
What a waste. Buy a stain board and hang it on a wall in the kitchen and problem solved. I love my babies. It's one of the few things I collect. I would rather skip a meal and save money to buy a magnet than leave a city without one!

I am always nice to you and nevr because of points.

I am scared for tomorrow, you know?
The magnets are nice.

Be as nice to Mikey if Nole wins as Mikey would be to Nole fans if Murray wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Good! I probaby will miss part of the match as I have to pick up my son sometime in the afternoon
I don't even know when this match is.

Ok. Looked it up. I guess it's late so they can get the after work crowd.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #227
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I wish Lee Jr. would just get his driving license already. we need you lee. and star!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #228
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

4pm local time.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #229
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish Lee Jr. would just get his driving license already. we need you lee. and star!
I dont' know about Lee, but I would be so nervous to let my teenager out with a car.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #230
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

10,000 swedes
came through the weeds
chased by one Norwegian

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #231
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After USO I will look for a driving school for him
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #232
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After USO I will look for a driving school for him
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #233
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
10,000 swedes
came through the weeds
chased by one Norwegian

You got it!

Cute smilie.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #234
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I dont' know about Lee, but I would be so nervous to let my teenager out with a car.
I will but he has to spread his wings. Most of the kids from his school are pretty responsible drivers from the way I saw them driving in/out of the school parking lot
Old 09-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #235
country flag arm

The idea that a 16 year old can drive a car is pretty scary for me. Even if it's not my kid. But Lee Jr almost caught up with me 5 (6?) years age difference
Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #236
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I will but he has to spread his wings. Most of the kids from his school are pretty responsible drivers from the way I saw them driving in/out of the school parking lot
I know a woman whose oldest child came home driving the car with her father riding along after she got her license. He dad got out of the car and her brother jumped in the car and they drove away. The mother ran down the driveway after them. She couldn't imagine them being able to leave without her in the car. She snapped out of it.

Most people say the great thing is that you can get your child to run all sorts of errands just cause they are eager to have the car. But that wears off after a while.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #237
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 09-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #238
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

an Abby kitten!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:32 AM   #239
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

That was a girl. Here's a boy.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #240
Banned!

boys always cuter
Closed Thread