Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 155 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #2311
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I would like it if there were no one around to smell the gas.

I suppose they are evacuating everyone. But, just a motorist driving by can set off an explosion. That happened here but fortunately out on the highway and no one got hurt. But it was a terrible fire.
For some odd reason a lot Seaside didn't evacuate I don't know why. Atlantic City didn't either really even though Chris Christie said to. Stupid people.
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #2312
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Oh gosh Chris Christie is giving a press conference talking about the shore
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #2313
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they are getting directions out to people. Once the gas is shut off to the area it can dissipate fairly quickly if someone doesn't set it off in the meantime.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #2314
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Oh gosh Chris Christie is giving a press conference talking about the shore

I saw Lucy the Elephant!
Old 10-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #2315
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can hardly approve of Aisha attacking my hands when I type on the computer. She hits hard!
Brutus is such a loely dog but every time he wants anything and I am using my desktop, he will use his head to flick on my wrist to get my hand off the mouse And he jumped on us if he missed us. The other day upon hubby's return from India, I was hugging him and Brutus jumped on us, with his front paws landed on my side between my rib and waist. It hurt like hell.

Quote:
I was watching the news about Sandy last night -- maybe 11:30 pm my time. This woman was interviewing a guy who had his home destroyed either by fire or flood -- not really sure which -- and she said to him, "Was it upsetting to see your house like that?"

The guy should have slugged her, but he politely said, "Of course. We lost everything."
And they were standing by the shore fronts, keep reporting how dangerous it was and said people should not come out. But they kept oooh and aah at the waves crushing the shore and getting dangerous close. Actually a reporter lost his footing and fell. Lucky for him did not get pulled out to the sea

Quote:
That's sad news for your son and for his teacher. I hope her daughter can recover.
It's a long term problem and gets worse as her daughter hits puberty

Quote:
It's a town

It's where Jersey Shore takes place It's a sleazy terrible beach, but they get a lot of tourists and it's a popular summer spot. It had a boardwalk with amusement park rides which are all destroyed and games, etc.
fingers crossed for the town. I think it was featured in one of those Tennis Destination on TC.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #2316
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

15,500 traffic signals in N.J.

We have 7 in Moab. Two of them are new. One of them is by the bridge, so I'm not sure that counts as inside Moab, but I'm counting it.

Seems like they would have more traffic signals than that.

Edit:

Lee, at least Brutus doesn't do things with the intention of hurting you. Aisha is out to punish me because my typing disturbs her. She hisses and puts her claws out -- although she's gotten better about her claws recently.

Also, is Brutus happy to have his man back and his family all in one place?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #2317
#freeviktor

SEASIDE ?!?!?! It was so trashy, I'm surprised it would have been featured

It's all gone now though I searched out Wildwood which is the shore of my youth and it looks like it weathered the storm much better than most places down the shore. But Belmar is destroyed, LBI, Seaside....

This news conference is really depressing
Old 10-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #2318
#freeviktor

Quote:
15,500 traffic signals in N.J.

We have 7 in Moab. Two of them are new. One of them is by the bridge, so I'm not sure that counts as inside Moab, but I'm counting it.

Seems like they would have more traffic signals than that.
You are watching!

I wish Chris Christie had different policies. I'd like him if he were a Democrat.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #2319
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda have to go to bed.

But before I go, Jess. I can't understand how hard this must be for you. I am so sorry. We're here for you!

The other two ladies
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #2320
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
You are watching!

I wish Chris Christie had different policies. I'd like him if he were a Democrat.
Reminds me a little of the pictures of after the tsunami with the boats all jumbled up. Not as horrific, but with the boats all jumbled up and the debris and water.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #2321
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I kinda have to go to bed.

But before I go, Jess. I can't understand how hard this must be for you. I am so sorry. We're here for you!

The other two ladies
It's hard to really comprehend what has happened still. All I know is that we are a very feisty and resilient state and we will only rebuild better than before.

We will probably rebuild Seaside to be too nice for Snooki and the Situation and J-Wow and whoever else to want to be there
Old 10-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #2322
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Night night, Raquel. Sleep tight. Enjoy your family.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #2323
#freeviktor

Quote:
Reminds me a little of the pictures of after the tsunami with the boats all jumbled up. Not as horrific, but with the boats all jumbled up and the debris and water.
Yes
Old 10-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #2324
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Night night, Raquel. Sleep tight. Enjoy your family.
Like MTF is not what is going to get e through the 4 hour bus drive. Or like I don't have internet there.

I will check up on you all tomorrow hopefully George will have forgiven me by then!
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #2325
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SEASIDE ?!?!?! It was so trashy, I'm surprised it would have been featured

It's all gone now though I searched out Wildwood which is the shore of my youth and it looks like it weathered the storm much better than most places down the shore. But Belmar is destroyed, LBI, Seaside....

This news conference is really depressing
I remembered in one episode which featured Jersey Shores and one of the place has boardwalk and amusement park by the beach.

My bro-in-law said his place may be out of power for a week Even the land phone lines are dead. He is relying on his iphone for communication.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread