Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 154 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #2296
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I won't bother answering. I'm tired of this now. Constantly having to dig my trench and defend myself. First Djokovic and now snobbery. Let me make this clear, I definitely am not a snob. You don't know me well, but if you did, you'd know it's the last thing I would be.

Maybe I will explain myself another time when I am less tired. If not, then oh well.

Best if I go now.
Take care. Enjoy your vacation in the sun.

I don't think Raquel meant snob in that way tho I could be wrong.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #2297
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I didn't mean to offend you. And I don't think you are snob. If I did think you were, I wouldn't have said it in the first place. I just thought that sounded snobbish. Nothing wrong with that, happens to me too. I hope you forgive me.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #2298
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I can offcially say I killed the thread for the evening. awesome
Old 10-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #2299
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

You are awesome!

Old 10-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #2300
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I was watching the news about Sandy last night -- maybe 11:30 pm my time. This woman was interviewing a guy who had his home destroyed either by fire or flood -- not really sure which -- and she said to him, "Was it upsetting to see your house like that?"

The guy should have slugged her, but he politely said, "Of course. We lost everything."

Last edited by star : 10-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #2301
country flag arm

Journalists always ask the most absurd questions. I thought it was only in Portugal, but I guess. not.

But now I am having Gynecology classes, so I have to talk to a lot of patients and write the patient history. Very funny having to ask women when they first had sex. Then they answer "at 20, with my husband". The next question it's mandatory I ask is how many sexual partners they have had... they all answer "what type of question is that? just my husband obviously ".

Med students... the stuff we go through, hear, etc... the other day I was doing the same thing but a patient in orthopedics. She had been run over. So I have to ask about the accident, what hurt, what didn't hurt, where the car hit her, etc... it's not such private info, really... but this woman turns to me "why do you want to know about my life? why are you asking that"... Woman, I just told you I am a med student, I have to do all the stuff doctors do.... how am I supposed to heal you if I don't know what happened?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #2302
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

omg now they are afraid Seaside might completely explode bc of widespread gas leaks
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #2303
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
omg now they are afraid Seaside might completely explode bc of widespread gas leaks
what is Seaside? A shoe store? Is it near you or your store? It's not your store is it??

Old 10-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #2304
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
They must be boring I bet.

Now I am being mean. Vmom wouldn't approve. Let me stop.

Vmom has been neglecting me, btw!
Your Vmom was busy being a real mom as she had to pick up her boy from school, went to buy cookies and a card for his favourite teacher for her last day in school tomorrow She loves to teach but she had to find another job so she can spend more time with her daughter who has health issue

continue to read back.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #2305
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

I hope that doesn't happen.

Gas is so scary because it's unseen.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:06 PM   #2306
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Your Vmom was busy being a real mom as she had to pick up her boy from school, went to buy cookies and a card for his favourite teacher for her last day in school tomorrow She loves to teach but she had to find another job so she can spend more time with her daughter who has health issue

continue to read back.
That's sad news for your son and for his teacher. I hope her daughter can recover.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:09 PM   #2307
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
what is Seaside? A shoe store? Is it near you or your store? It's not your store is it??

It's a town

It's where Jersey Shore takes place It's a sleazy terrible beach, but they get a lot of tourists and it's a popular summer spot. It had a boardwalk with amusement park rides which are all destroyed and games, etc.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #2308
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I hope that doesn't happen.

Gas is so scary because it's unseen.
They said you can just smell gas everywhere on the news.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #2309
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

continue to read back.
Oh that is ok then. Lee Jr and Mr Lee first!

Don't read back.

Quote:
It's a town

It's where Jersey Shore takes place It's a sleazy terrible beach, but they get a lot of tourists and it's a popular summer spot. It had a boardwalk with amusement park rides which are all destroyed and games, etc.
Sorry for the dumb question. But Seaside here is a shoe store. And I would never in my wildest dreams imagine a whole town could be under such risk.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #2310
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
They said you can just smell gas everywhere on the news.
I would like it if there were no one around to smell the gas.

I suppose they are evacuating everyone. But, just a motorist driving by can set off an explosion. That happened here but fortunately out on the highway and no one got hurt. But it was a terrible fire.
Closed Thread