Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 152 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #2266
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I am almost blind, seriously.

Don't worry, though, I see Nole as a decent bloke.

I just don't like his primal roar celebrations, find them a bit… off putting.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #2267
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
About Nole. I do understand that some people may find him annoying, or even dislike him. But even those people, they have to agree that Nole can be very gentle, fair and nice, also the best loser and very sweet to his fans and everyone in general (++ children). People who don't see this must be blind.
No they don't. There are people who will never admit one single good thing about Nole. He repulses them.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #2268
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Well its war during wars sadly no rules apply..If during WW2 or Balkan forced sex appeared on daily basis by both sides..That is one of reasons why there is so much variety of looks in eastern Europe
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #2269
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post

What do you think of Murray's roars?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #2270
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Murray's roars either, but his are especially bad because he opens his mouth so wide.

I am obliged to like Andy, though, because he is from Great Britain and he plays great tennis. However I'll openly admit that he has more faults than Djokovic, on a non-tennis level.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #2271
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those are the things that aren't directed towards anyone. Everyone has their way of expressing emotions, it's just a personal thing. How can someone judge them based on that I judge people based on how they treat others, interact with others. Judging someone's roars is just like judging someone's hair or nose to me . Of course people don't have to like it, can even dislike it, but just writing someone off because of it is just... .

Last edited by cinny : 10-30-2012 at 09:44 PM.
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #2272
country flag The Prince

Dominic, what happened to this comeback you promised?

I would be quite happy now if I had shot myself back when Sam suggested it.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #2273
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
**** is as much a constant in war as is killing. It's something very interesting and more attention should be paid to it.

Just look at all the ****** that went on during the fighting in the break up of the former Yugoslavia and you have your answer to whether **** would occur today.

And it wasn't just women. Young girls were also *****.

One interesting story was that u.s. soldiers learned that there were women selling sex for a tin of food. There was a supply truck nearby and they all loaded up with cans and went in. The women were sitting on chairs along the wall. small stacks of food tins along side them. They were dressed like housewives. They were not exposing themselves or soliciting but only silently waiting. Whoever wanted them simply had sex with them right there in front of everyone. Most of the soldiers were abashed and shamed. They left without having sex with the women. But here's the thing. They didn't leave the cans of food they had with the women who were clearly desperate. They took them outside and gave the food away to other people. Listening to the story, I thought they would leave the food there for the women. Shocking to me.
You make a good point. It did happen just two decades ago. But wasn't it in a different scale? What I know about the Balkans' war is that in the concentration camps women were treated like sex slaves. But in WWII sex was an exchange coin. Every town or village the soldiers (russian, american, german or british or whatever) would walk by, they would "use" women as they wish. This did not happen 20 years ago, please. Not in the same way.

I look at the men around me. My age, my dad's age, they would never do such a thing regardless of the context. So how does this happen??
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #2274
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dominic, what happened to this comeback you promised?

I would be quite happy now if I had shot myself back when Sam suggested it.
4:3
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #2275
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Well its war during wars sadly no rules apply..If during WW2 or Balkan forced sex appeared on daily basis by both sides..That is one of reasons why there is so much variety of looks in eastern Europe
I don't think it's enough to say "no rules apply." What is it that drives men to **** women? And **** repeatedly?

Most men in war, won't shoot a non-combant man because that's not considered to be ok -- although it happened too often -- so some rules are observed. Yet women were repeatedly ***** and and some killed during the rapes.

I do think that most men think that **** is a repulsive horrible crime. Surely nearly as bad as beating an innocent helpless person. I understand that with some of the Russians vengeance was a motivated, but that's not so much the case with the americans.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #2276
country flag IncrediBale

Well tbh the thing witht *** happens in Iraq on daily basis too its just something TV wont cover..its sad part of war
Old 10-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #2277
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Those are the things that aren't directed towards anyone. Everyone has their way of expressing emotions, it's just a personal thing. How can someone judge them based on that I judge people based on how they treat others, interact with others. Judging someone's roars is just like judging someone's hair or nose to me . Of course people don't have to like it, can even dislike it, but just writing someone off because of it is just... .
I think post-match celebrations are about respecting the opponent.

If I lost to him 7-6 in the third. I don't want to stand at the net for thirty seconds, waiting for him to shake my hand, while he jumps around bumping his chest like a guerilla.

I know it's nothing major, and like I said, there are many worse than him, but certainly earlier in his career he had more faults.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #2278
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think post-match celebrations are about respecting the opponent.

If I lost to him 7-6 in the third. I don't want to stand at the net for thirty seconds, waiting for him to shake my hand, while he jumps around bumping his chest like a guerilla.

I know it's nothing major, and like I said, there are many worse than him, but certainly earlier in his career he had more faults.
I think a lot of the celebrations happened after a hand-shake though? And, his handshakes could not be warmer, win or lose. And I mean, they (the winners) ALL celebrate, one way or another! That's what they play for! The 30 seconds is really an exaggeration here . If one is to judge how one respects his opponent, it should be when they lose, I think. It's always easy to act nice when you win .
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #2279
country flag The Prince

Dom, I could kiss you now. Genius.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #2280
country flag IncrediBale

George give me some money I told ya
Closed Thread