Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 151 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #2251
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Us? Bad Nole fans?

I wonder if it's the people that used to post here who used to hate me? I believe in being a fan of a player but still seeing their faults... if something Nole says or does is stupid, I will say so
Exactly. I love Nole because I see and accept his flaws. Loving everything isn't real.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #2252
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

You mock me.

I'm listening to a book about Europe in the aftermath of WWII. I dunno. We always think of the war ending. Everybody is happy except for the women getting *****, and then there's clean up and then everyone who lives happily ever after except for the eastern europeans who don't. Also the jews are so distraught about the treatment from the Germans, they left the continent.

Turns out so much different when you listen to the actual details. Some of it is difficult because it destroys myths that we all have in our minds. U.S. soldiers were responsible for 17,000 rapes. more or less. That's not counting the ones who paid for sex with a can of c-rations or a bar of chocolate. And of course, the Americans weren't the most prolific rapers, but since it's my country, it's hard to hear. Also the German POWs died in greater rates in the U.S. internment camps than in U.K. internment. Just the levels of violence after the war are horrific. Of course, it was worse in the areas where the occupation had been more brutal. The sad thing is the horrible attacks on the surviving jews returning to their homes. And in Norway, the children born to women who had sex with German soldiers were treated horribly. Shocking really. At first the government intended to round them up and ship them out of the country, but that proved intractable. Lots of them were put in institutions for the mentally handicapped because they were considered the off spring of two mentally disabled people.

Really, it's terrible what sustained violence does to the mental well being to everyone.

Even in countries where there was no fighting or occupation, there was a higher incidence of ****.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #2253
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad fans :rolls

I still think this is funny.

I think we're the best fans on this website
No but they mean we are bad Nolefans in comparison to them (who also are Nole fans).

This is silly, let's rise above, shall we? I like the type of fan I am. The type we all are (although each and everyone of us have a different approach in some way).
Old 10-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #2254
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
George is 17. He is inconvertible at this age. We have all be there, so we know. Let's let him grow up and mature, he will eventually see the Nole light.

Too much testosterone, George. That is not my approach at all!
Woah, that's a big statement to make. I am extremely mature, thank you very much.

It's called a male's approach.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #2255
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad you had a good day! Work tomorrow? Or don't know yet?
I would assume so But we probably won't have power, so I'll have to leave the time it's dark, I would say we'll only be there til 4 pm so we can get home.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #2256
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You mock me.

I'm listening to a book about Europe in the aftermath of WWII. I dunno. We always think of the war ending. Everybody is happy except for the women getting *****, and then there's clean up and then everyone who lives happily ever after except for the eastern europeans who don't. Also the jews are so distraught about the treatment from the Germans, they left the continent.

Turns out so much different when you listen to the actual details. Some of it is difficult because it destroys myths that we all have in our minds. U.S. soldiers were responsible for 17,000 rapes. more or less. That's not counting the ones who paid for sex with a can of c-rations or a bar of chocolate. And of course, the Americans weren't the most prolific rapers, but since it's my country, it's hard to hear. Also the German POWs died in greater rates in the U.S. internment camps than in U.K. internment. Just the levels of violence after the war are horrific. Of course, it was worse in the areas where the occupation had been more brutal. The sad thing is the horrible attacks on the surviving jews returning to their homes. And in Norway, the children born to women who had sex with German soldiers were treated horribly. Shocking really. At first the government intended to round them up and ship them out of the country, but that proved intractable. Lots of them were put in institutions for the mentally handicapped because they were considered the off spring of two mentally disabled people.

Really, it's terrible what sustained violence does to the mental well being to everyone.

Even in countries where there was no fighting or occupation, there was a higher incidence of ****.
First of all, when did I ever mock you? You know I love you more than internet allows me too.

Now about the book. We have to consider one fact: sex was very different 70 years ago. The whole approach was very different. The roles of women and men when it came to sex were very different. I have to believe that such a thing would never happen today. Right? What do you think?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #2257
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Woah, that's a big statement to make. I am extremely mature, thank you very much.

It's called a male's approach.
You are indeed very mature. I never said otherwise.

Quote:
I would assume so But we probably won't have power, so I'll have to leave the time it's dark, I would say we'll only be there til 4 pm so we can get home.
I am going home tomorrow and staying until Monday
Old 10-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #2258
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are indeed very mature. I never said otherwise.

I am going home tomorrow and staying until Monday
Thanks. Now I realise you didn't.

Just one more thing, though. Has it crossed your mind that by the time I 'see the light', Nole might be on his way out?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #2259
country flag arm

Quote:
Thanks. Now I realise you didn't.

Just one more thing, though. Has it crossed your mind that by the time I 'see the light', Nole might be on his way out?
Nole will retire when we get married. Until then we need to enjoy life. And I plan to enjoy life until I hit 30, so 8 more years. You have time to see the light!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #2260
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once Dom read on twitter some girls (they have to be girls, only female can be this bitchy) saying that they dislike GM. And Nole's forum too because we are bad fans.
Males are the biggest bitches on GM.

Quote:
Of course people lurk. It's like a child sneaking out of bed at night. You know you shouldn't be going there, I'm not a Djokovic fan, but it's tempting to go and have a peek just because what's inside might be interesting.

As for these people on twitter. Firstly, who doesn't dislike GM? Secondly, why does it matter in the slightest if they think you are bad fans. Should you care if they think that? Errrrrrr, no.

They most likely are girls, and they are most likely yards of the worst kind, like proper stalkers.
:lol; After all, you got entrapped here by a little innocent lurking.

and again

Quote:
Yup. There are two down at the one neighbors, and then 1.5 down at the other neighbor across the street. For some reason no trees on my side of the street fell. Another one fell at the corner where my childhood friend lived. Here all that happened is like.. we had a wooden playhouse thing we are keeping til our old neighbors move to their final destination, that got knocked over, but it looks fine. Then we had this super heavy wooden chair swing thing on our lower deck in the back, that just got knocked over also.
I'm glad you got through it so easily.

Quote:

Yeah I'm always not sure because a lot of people always used to tell me how great it was that Syracuse was close to NYC (or IN NYC ) so I tend to doubt if anyone from here or abroad knows much about the geography of New York Better to be safe than sorry and have people say, "We're not stupid! Everyone knows that!"
Americans? Well, anyway, I'm a map freak and I think everyone knows where everything is. But then once in awhile I run into someone who thinks California borders Canada. But it seems that everyone says Manhattan Island. Weird island tho. Not the normal kind like say madeira.

Btw. I want to go to madeira There is a cruise ship that goes from miami to barcelona and stops in madeira. doesn't that sound nice?

Quote:
Exactly. I love Nole because I see and accept his flaws. Loving everything isn't real.
A Federer fan once told me that she had learned to love even the things she started out not liking about Federer.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #2261
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a great video

#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #2262
country flag arm

GM is a different place. Nothing there works as normal.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #2263
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Nole will retire when we get married. Until then we need to enjoy life. And I plan to enjoy life until I hit 30, so 8 more years. You have time to see the light!
Good luck with that.

I think you all know it's futile, however. Novak Djokovic and I are like chalk and cheese.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #2264
country flag arm

About Nole. I do understand that some people may find him annoying, or even dislike him. But even those people, they have to agree that Nole can be very gentle, fair and nice, also the best loser and very sweet to his fans and everyone in general (++ children). People who don't see this must be blind.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #2265
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
First of all, when did I ever mock you? You know I love you more than internet allows me too.

Now about the book. We have to consider one fact: sex was very different 70 years ago. The whole approach was very different. The roles of women and men when it came to sex were very different. I have to believe that such a thing would never happen today. Right? What do you think?
**** is as much a constant in war as is killing. It's something very interesting and more attention should be paid to it.

Just look at all the ****** that went on during the fighting in the break up of the former Yugoslavia and you have your answer to whether **** would occur today.

And it wasn't just women. Young girls were also *****.

One interesting story was that u.s. soldiers learned that there were women selling sex for a tin of food. There was a supply truck nearby and they all loaded up with cans and went in. The women were sitting on chairs along the wall. small stacks of food tins along side them. They were dressed like housewives. They were not exposing themselves or soliciting but only silently waiting. Whoever wanted them simply had sex with them right there in front of everyone. Most of the soldiers were abashed and shamed. They left without having sex with the women. But here's the thing. They didn't leave the cans of food they had with the women who were clearly desperate. They took them outside and gave the food away to other people. Listening to the story, I thought they would leave the food there for the women. Shocking to me.
Closed Thread