Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 150 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #2236
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

In my head, only we read what we write here. By we, I mean star, lee, Jess, Dom, Hana, cinny, Jade and all the fans who show up every once in while. But then I remember why we have George now.

Other people read. I guess I have this naive idea because I don't lurk at all.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #2237
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You should have asked them why we are bad fans. I am really curious now. Like really, really.

Why are we bad fans? :8 This bothers me. People are mean. And people read what I write.
I didnt want to butt into convo unfollowed both of them...as they named themselves bigger fans than us..so it was F*ck off moment for me was close to giving them piece of my mind
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #2238
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What are you talking about?
Once Dom read on twitter some girls (they have to be girls, only female can be this bitchy) saying that they dislike GM. And Nole's forum too because we are bad fans.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #2239
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Trees are super overrated. Easy to lose love for them when one comes crashing through your roof.

I forgot to watch TV news this morning. I think most Americans are aware Manhattan is an island. We hear it all the time on the news and other programs Maybe Europeans aren't as aware. Some chickie poo on the news was lamenting over the bridges and tunnels being closed by saying, "now, we're an island." Sweetie, you were already an island.

Chopin

European genes also overrated.
You have SWEDISH ancestry!!! why are you complaining??? You're probably way prettier at whatever age you are () than I am right now at 22!

I have to know, are you blonde?
Old 10-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #2240
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Of course people lurk. It's like a child sneaking out of bed at night. You know you shouldn't be going there, I'm not a Djokovic fan, but it's tempting to go and have a peek just because what's inside might be interesting.

As for these people on twitter. Firstly, who doesn't dislike GM? Secondly, why does it matter in the slightest if they think you are bad fans. Should you care if they think that? Errrrrrr, no.

They most likely are girls, and they are most likely yards of the worst kind, like proper stalkers.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #2241
country flag arm

They must be boring I bet.

Now I am being mean. Vmom wouldn't approve. Let me stop.

Vmom has been neglecting me, btw!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #2242
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They must be boring I bet.

Now I am being mean. Vmom wouldn't approve. Let me stop.

Vmom has been neglecting me, btw!
They are b*tches
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #2243
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jess hasn't posted in a while. I worry.

Let me check if she has an activity on twitter
Quote:
She is ok or someone is posting on twitter with her account.

I took a nap I didn't sleep much. Also my manager wanted me to attempt to get to work to see if there was damage So I drove until I hit a road closure and was like "SORRY LADY CANT." and then came home and took the nap. Good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Trees are super overrated. Easy to lose love for them when one comes crashing through your roof.
Yup. There are two down at the one neighbors, and then 1.5 down at the other neighbor across the street. For some reason no trees on my side of the street fell. Another one fell at the corner where my childhood friend lived. Here all that happened is like.. we had a wooden playhouse thing we are keeping til our old neighbors move to their final destination, that got knocked over, but it looks fine. Then we had this super heavy wooden chair swing thing on our lower deck in the back, that just got knocked over also.

Quote:
I forgot to watch TV news this morning. I think most Americans are aware Manhattan is an island. We hear it all the time on the news and other programs Maybe Europeans aren't as aware. Some chickie poo on the news was lamenting over the bridges and tunnels being closed by saying, "now, we're an island." Sweetie, you were already an island.
Yeah I'm always not sure because a lot of people always used to tell me how great it was that Syracuse was close to NYC (or IN NYC ) so I tend to doubt if anyone from here or abroad knows much about the geography of New York Better to be safe than sorry and have people say, "We're not stupid! Everyone knows that!"

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #2244
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Err... I think some people here are on Twitter, therefore, not all Twitter fans think that people here are stupid or bad . QED

Don't worry Raquel .

And what can we do to convert George?
cinny is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #2245
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

They were mean about you?

If someone punches me, I punch them back.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #2246
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Us? Bad Nole fans?

I wonder if it's the people that used to post here who used to hate me? I believe in being a fan of a player but still seeing their faults... if something Nole says or does is stupid, I will say so

Old 10-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #2247
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Err... I think some people here are on Twitter, therefore, not all Twitter fans think that people here are stupid or bad . QED

Don't worry Raquel .

Not said all...they said the only read dont even have account

Quote:

They said :they are bad fans..so it involved me too
Old 10-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #2248
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I took a nap I didn't sleep much. Also my manager wanted me to attempt to get to work to see if there was damage So I drove until I hit a road closure and was like "SORRY LADY CANT." and then came home and took the nap. Good day.

Yup. There are two down at the one neighbors, and then 1.5 down at the other neighbor across the street. For some reason no trees on my side of the street fell. Another one fell at the corner where my childhood friend lived. Here all that happened is like.. we had a wooden playhouse thing we are keeping til our old neighbors move to their final destination, that got knocked over, but it looks fine. Then we had this super heavy wooden chair swing thing on our lower deck in the back, that just got knocked over also.

Yeah I'm always not sure because a lot of people always used to tell me how great it was that Syracuse was close to NYC (or IN NYC ) so I tend to doubt if anyone from here or abroad knows much about the geography of New York Better to be safe than sorry and have people say, "We're not stupid! Everyone knows that!"
Glad you had a good day! Work tomorrow? Or don't know yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post

Don't worry Raquel .

I am on twitter too I know.

George is 17. He is inconvertible at this age. We have all be there, so we know. Let's let him grow up and mature, he will eventually see the Nole light.

Quote:

Too much testosterone, George. That is not my approach at all!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #2249
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Not said all...they said the only read dont even have account

They said :they are bad fans..so it involved me too
Bad fans :rolls

I still think this is funny.

I think we're the best fans on this website

Old 10-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #2250
country flag IncrediBale

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Bad fans :rolls

I still think this is funny.

I think we're the best fans on this website
I agree Evveryone here is beyond awesome
Closed Thread