Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 139 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #2071
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
George! we miss you! How is the holidays? And the weather? What have you been up to?
Raquel!

Holiday is great, thanks. Weather is pretty nice, warm but not too hot to do things. I've been spending my time playing lots of tennis and golf. One of these days I think I'll hire a mountain bike and go explore the area around the resort.

And how are you doing?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #2072
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I'm nervous about this storm

BUT THEY SMARTLY CLOSED MY STORE TOMORROW So I can worry about it safely at home.
Great flag
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #2073
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Great flag
Thank you

I was tired of being from Palau So I decided to go with a piece of my heritage

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #2074
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you

That is why you are so awesome cuzyou have Slovak roots
Old 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #2075
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you

Hope you stay safe from the storm!

Sounds very concerning. Take care.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #2076
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Hope you stay safe from the storm!

Sounds very concerning. Take care.
Thank you

I still have power, so that's a good thing... but then again, it hasn't really started yet Rain has begun and small gusts, but nothing like what is coming

Old 10-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #2077
country flag IncrediBale

I saw it in morning news looks scary Hope everyone is safe there
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #2078
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Thank you

I still have power, so that's a good thing... but then again, it hasn't really started yet Rain has begun and small gusts, but nothing like what is coming
I think they said it's going to be at its strongest afternoon/evening, so a while to go, yet. My thoughts will be with you.

It's always safe underground btw!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #2079
#freeviktor

Quote:
I think they said it's going to be at its strongest afternoon/evening, so a while to go, yet. My thoughts will be with you.

There is no underground option for me no basement

We will be fine though

Old 10-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #2080
country flag The Prince

Good, good. That's the important thing. I hope nothing much breaks, though!
Old 10-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #2081
#freeviktor

Me too

As for now, I am using as much electricity as possible to get my fill of it they say we may be without it for a week if it goes

So I'm watching tennis, making coffee, typing on the laptop anything I can do before I can't do it anymore

Old 10-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #2082
#freeviktor

From Filip's latest blog:

Quote:
In the afternoon, I played a practice set with Alexios Halebian. We’re the same age and played at the same junior tournaments around the world, so it was good to get a hit in with someone familiar. He made it to the finals of Kalamazoo this year, which is the national championship for all American juniors – a great result. Then he turned pro after the US Open juniors just like I did. Before arriving here, he has been playing Future events in Texas and California.
Here’s Alexios at the ‘Zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H84Bs1qVnhc
ALEX! My find from the US Open this year! I forgot that I decided to love him! Nice of him to turn up in Filip's blog

So while Raquel is a cougar for Filip, I will have Alex

Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #2083
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not in a flood!!

Quote:
From Filip's latest blog:

ALEX! My find from the US Open this year! I forgot that I decided to love him! Nice of him to turn up in Filip's blog

So while Raquel is a cougar for Filip, I will have Alex
You two are still kittens.

Dangerous kittens, but still

So sad that Filip does note nation is in his blog.

Be careful, Jess. I hope it is not too bad. Reminds me to turn on the tv
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #2084
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Funny because that is exactly what I did. "I decided to love" Filip.

I am no cougar not even a kitten. I am 22 y.o.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #2085
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Funny because that is exactly what I did. "I decided to love" Filip.

I am no cougar not even a kitten. I am 22 y.o.

Kittens are babies.

Are you still flirting with Filip?

I'm watching storm news on tv and it reminds me why I don't watch tv news.

Oh, DirecTV has set up a channel just for hurricane news.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread