Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 125 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #1861
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Women do appreciate a man who says yes.

Although many men appreciate the same in a woman.

I had a man in Mexico, however, tell me that he loved to hear a woman say no.
That's true, but in a longer relation it's the man that says most of the times yes, and the woman NOOO. Not sure why it happens, but it does.
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #1862
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Girls love saying no, that's never been in doubt.

They say no too often.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #1863

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I shall bear that in mind, from now on.
If you had said that you know that it was a mistake from her but you would appreciate a kiss from her two things could have happened.

Scenario 1- She would say that she don't want to, but inside she would have thought, "so cute "

Scenario 2- She would say that she would gladly give it to you if she could - I think that is what Raquel would have said.

But it is Granny Raquel, so, you did well.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #1864
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Well only she can say what she thought, and she's not here right now.

Probably gone to finish her knitting.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #1865

I think some men love to hear the woman say no because of the challenge it gives them
Old 10-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #1866
country flag The Prince

I have no idea, perhaps I will find out in the near future, though.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #1867

Quote:

Old 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #1868
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I told you already to go to Canada. You didn't listen.

Barack emails me about once a week these days. I expect I'll get them more often now since they seem to be increasing in frequency. I like the ones from Michelle best. They are upbeat and friendly.

What is your certificate? I took a first responder course one time. It took about 4 days. We learned to splint and how to bandage a sucking chest wound. I never had anything happen to anyone, but I know a woman who was guiding a trip where a woman broke her pelvis or hip and they had to manufacture a stretcher and hike down the canyon to the river. San Juan river, not that it matters.

Barack cares about me. He calls me by my first name. I feel his personal interest.

I don't vote for people who have no opponent. I refuse to inflate their vote totals.

I would feel better with you on the long straight roads here. When my neice visited me here, she had a co-worker who asked her if it was really true that there were long straight roads with no traffic like he saw in the movies. So she took a lot of pictures through the windshield.
Lots of blanks on my ballot. Yes, I don't vote for people who have no opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
But it's so far. how.many vacations days do you think I would get?

Exactly! Pedro 1 - 0 George

Stary.knows me

As many vacation days as you want? Physicians basically are contractors to the provincial government paid by service vendered.

I would only live in Vancouver during the summer. I can't stand winter rain and there is plenty there. I rather freeze my b*** off in the winter in Calgary. I had the fortune of staying in Vancouver once in late November and another late February, during both time, it rained all the days I was there.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #1869
country flag The Prince

Knitting is sooooooooo boring.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #1870
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

You guys know only star and I are allowed to poke fun at Raquel here?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #1871
country flag The Prince

You're right. I was told never to tease girls, and more importantly, respect my elders!
Old 10-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #1872

Sorri. We couldn't resist :X
Old 10-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #1873
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

I am the thread killer! Twice today I shoed upmand the thread dies
Old 10-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #1874
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
She's mad because you said you didn't want a kiss from her. It'll pass.

Filip can win slams since there's not anyone very good to stop him in 5 or 6 years(at least that we know of) but it'll be very hard because he only have 180 cm, even I am taller.
although I really meant "you gotta be kidding me", but George dig his own hole.

Quote:
Australia is far.

I dunno about Canadians. They might not be crazy enough for a psychiatrist tho. USians would give you more material.

You must think ahead. Lucky I am here to watch out for you.

Also I'm going to get some data for you. brb
what would I do without you.

Quote:
Really? I thought she'd be happy that I didn't want to kiss her. I still don't, however.
why do I keep rolling my eyes at you?

Quote:
No, it always attacks their ego.
Pedro, so young, yet he seems to know a few things about women already.

Quote:
If you had said that you know that it was a mistake from her but you would appreciate a kiss from her two things could have happened.

Scenario 1- She would say that she don't want to, but inside she would have thought, "so cute "

Scenario 2- She would say that she would gladly give it to you if she could - I think that is what Raquel would have said.

But it is Granny Raquel, so, you did well.
I am so confused right now.

Quote:

again

I was out, getting a drink with some friends. K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lots of blanks on my ballot. Yes, I don't vote for people who have no opponent.

As many vacation days as you want? Physicians basically are contractors to the provincial government paid by service vendered.

I would only live in Vancouver during the summer. I can't stand winter rain and there is plenty there. I rather freeze my b*** off in the winter in Calgary. I had the fortune of staying in Vancouver once in late November and another late February, during both time, it rained all the days I was there.
Do you think Canada could suit me? Or I could fit there?

Quote:
You guys know only star and I are allowed to poke fun at Raquel here?
Exactly. What have I done to deserve these two? I mean, the boys?

Quote:
I am the thread killer! Twice today I shoed upmand the thread dies
You are NOT! I am here now
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #1875
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel is the thread killer!

But, I will put the thread to sleep.

There is a huge fire north of town up over the canyon leading out of town. There's no forest out there to make smoke and flames shoot into the sky. I can see the red reflection of the fire in the dark gray smoke billowing up. I can see it from my house and it must be about 9 or 10 miles from my house -- of course it's higher out there so more visible. Every time I think it's under control, it billows up again. There's a brisk wind blowing too. I can't think what it can be, but there's a wash out there that's lined with cottonwood trees and people camp there. There's also a commercial campground with structures, and also a restaurant for tourists, The Bar M. I hope it's the Bar M because it's far from the wash, but there's also a pipe line out there that could have sprung a leak and then caught fire from the spark of passing traffic.

It bothers me.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread