Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 115 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #1711
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
And when I got my car I was like "Look at me gurls I have this fast car and I allways drive insane" then I got a couple of scares and decided to drive like a normal guy lol
That is the only benefit for me to drive. To attract the girls.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #1712
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
And when I got my car I was like "Look at me gurls I have this fast car and I allways drive insane" then I got a couple of scares and decided to drive like a normal guy lol
Wise choice.

Now if only you could convince Dom!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #1713
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

there is a poster that joined in September whose username is End da game
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #1714
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
there is a poster that joined in September whose username is End da game

Love it!

Of course, I'm sure it's not a double account.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #1715
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gabriela? It has Naked woman, so it must be a sucess.
It's awful. But this Avenida Brasil is a bigger failure.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Girls who are attracted to fast car amd bad dangerous driving are the exact girls.you do NOT want to attract
Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #1716
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
It's true.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #1717
country flag arm

It is not true
Old 10-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #1718
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

Girls who are attracted to fast car amd bad dangerous driving are the exact girls.you do NOT want to attract
Well, not the car itself, but I always noticed the way a guy drove, and if they were bad drivers, I didn't like it. I was impressed with good driving.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:54 PM   #1719
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Perhaps you are right.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #1720
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Perhaps you are right.
She's not right.

I think this may be the motivation you need to keep up with the driving.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #1721
country flag arm

Well, if a guy drives well, secure, it can be very manly. True. But not the other kind of driving that seems adventurous and cool for some people. You do not want to attract those kind of girls
Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #1722
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Well, if a guy drives well, secure, it can be very manly. True. But not the other kind of driving that seems adventure and cool for some people. You do not want to attract those kind of girls

Silly girls like the dangerous driving so they can giggle and scream.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #1723
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
She's not right.

I think this may be the motivation you need to keep up with the driving.
Well, I have other means of attracting girls, who maybe are the right type.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #1724
country flag arm

George is too young to be thinking about girls, anyway. don't incite him!

Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #1725
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Well, if a guy drives well, secure, it can be very manly. True. But not the other kind of driving that seems adventurous and cool for some people. You do not want to attract those kind of girls
I drive neither fast nor securely. So no hope for me in this department.
Closed Thread