Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 114 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #1696
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

I would ask star why, but she said not to ask why…

Mind you, I did some pretty stupid and embarrassing things at 13, wasn't that long ago.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #1697
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
I had 2 accidents in one day once
So, it's true what I read about Portuguese drivers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
star 13!!!
I was quite nerveless as a youngster. That's only one of my capers. I was one of those who never got caught. Maybe I was headed for a life of crime. But about age 18/19, I pulled out of it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:37 PM   #1698
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

That's true -- unless it's something you are very motivated to learn. I love driving. I did some very bad things when I was young because I wanted to drive so badly. I waited until everyone was asleep, and took out the car. I was 13, but I knew how to drive, and I wanted to drive the car with no one in the car with me. Don't' ask why. I knew I would be fine, and I was fine. I only did it twice.

I think living in such a metropolitan area there's less incentive to drive. You have such good public transportation. Here, if a kid wants freedom, the car is the only way.

PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #1699
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell happened to Globo? They used to produce good soap operas. These ones are just as bad as the Portuguese. I know.I said this yesterday, but I am watching tv for the second straight day (a rare thing) and it's sad to see. :
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #1700
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I would ask star why, but she said not to ask why…

Mind you, I did some pretty stupid and embarrassing things at 13, wasn't that long ago.
Well, only because I can't really tell you why. I just wanted to do it. So, I planned it out, and I did it. I liked it too.

But, I knew if I kept doing it, I'd get caught.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #1701
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was quite nerveless as a youngster. That's only one of my capers. I was one of those who never got caught. Maybe I was headed for a life of crime. But about age 18/19, I pulled out of it.
Portuguese drivers are terrible

star, I am really impressed with this side of you. and you were indeed headed for a life of crime and you did.not pull out of it, you just changed the direction and became a lawyer
Old 10-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #1702
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well I never would have dreamt of doing such a thing. Perhaps it was a combination of my parents being quite strict and myself lacking the confidence to really undertake such a feat.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #1703
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
What the hell happened to Globo? They used to produce good soap operas. These ones are just as bad as the Portuguese. I know.I said this yesterday, but I am watching tv for the second straight day (a rare thing) and it's sad to see. :
Andreea watches those Brazilian soaps. I think she likes them. She watches the Mexican ones too.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #1704

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now I'm quite good at it . But yes, portuguese drivers are very impatient, they usse the horn all the time.

Now I'm quite good at it . But yes, portuguese drivers are very impatient, they use the horn all the time. It's depressive sometimes.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #1705
country flag The Prince

Quote:

star, I am really impressed with this side of you. and you were indeed headed for a life of crime and you did.not pull out of it, you just changed the direction and became a lawyer
Impressed is certainly not what I am, but I can't deny I am very surprised.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #1706
country flag arm

Quote:
Andreea watches those Brazilian soaps. I think she likes them. She watches the Mexican ones too.
They used to be good. But the two that are showing on a Portuguese channel here are simply terrible. Awful, really poor quality. don't know What happened
Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #1707
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:

That wasn't until quite a bit later, you know.

I did pull out quite consciously. I thought about where I was headed and decided not to do it anymore. I consciously learned to lie and steal and deceive. Then I decided consciously, not to do that anymore. Now, if I discover someone gave me 5 cents too much change, I go back into the store to return it. It's my little gift to myself.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 PM   #1708

And when I got my car I was like "Look at me gurls I have this fast car and I allways drive insane" then I got a couple of scares and decided to drive like a normal guy lol
Old 10-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #1709

Quote:
They used to be good. But the two that are showing on a Portuguese channel here are simply terrible. Awful, really poor quality. don't know What happened
Gabriela? It has Naked woman, so it must be a sucess.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #1710
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Impressed is certainly not what I am, but I can't deny I am very surprised.

I was a troubled youth.

Closed Thread