Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 113 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #1681
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Big John is a Roddick tard lol
Big John in this context is Isner. Not the poster
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #1682
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Maybe Isner is a Roddick tard, anyway, no?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #1683
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Very likely I would say
Old 10-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #1684
country flag PedroMarquess

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Big John in this context is Isner. Not the poster
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #1685
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

How was your red cross class thingy?
Old 10-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #1686

PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute

I was playing a game , Heroes of Might and Magic V, but I only have the Demo and I can't buy it anywhere. Quite sad.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #1687
country flag arm

It was good. tomorrow is the exam and should I pass, I get the certificate
Old 10-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #1688
country flag The Prince

That game is ancient. I think it's from five years ago, you won't find many copies around.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #1689
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It was good. tomorrow is the exam and should I pass, I get the certificate
Best of luck. You'll succeed without luck anyway!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #1690
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Of course practice is key, but one never wants to practice something they're not very good at. It's only natural.
That's true -- unless it's something you are very motivated to learn. I love driving. I did some very bad things when I was young because I wanted to drive so badly. I waited until everyone was asleep, and took out the car. I was 13, but I knew how to drive, and I wanted to drive the car with no one in the car with me. Don't' ask why. I knew I would be fine, and I was fine. I only did it twice.

I think living in such a metropolitan area there's less incentive to drive. You have such good public transportation. Here, if a kid wants freedom, the car is the only way.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #1691
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

That's true -- unless it's something you are very motivated to learn. I love driving. I did some very bad things when I was young because I wanted to drive so badly. I waited until everyone was asleep, and took out the car. I was 13, but I knew how to drive, and I wanted to drive the car with no one in the car with me. Don't' ask why. I knew I would be fine, and I was fine. I only did it twice.

I think living in such a metropolitan area there's less incentive to drive. You have such good public transportation. Here, if a kid wants freedom, the car is the only way.
Hello star

I think you're right there. If you have a passion for something, no matter what your standard is, you are more likely to practice. It's actually more obvious when put like that.

That's also another very valid point. I can get almost everywhere I want by using a combination of public transport and walking, which I don't mind doing. I'm almost reliant on it too much.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #1692

I had 2 accidents in one day once
Old 10-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #1693
country flag The Prince

How?
Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #1694
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

star 13!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #1695

They were both very small things. They were the only ones, but I was close sometimes. When you get your driving license you want to show off so that other people see that you drive very well, when in fact, you don't.
Closed Thread