Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #1651
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Ok day

I have the class from 8 to 11 pm, though
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #1652
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I was pretty dreadful even after I had my license. Practise is the only way to improve.
Of course practice is key, but one never wants to practice something they're not very good at. It's only natural.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #1653
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Ok day

I have the class from 8 to 11 pm, though
So now?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #1654
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How so?

Time to look for a new one! No more travel
No way. My parents will pay for the new computer, it won't change my travels one bit. I pay for the trips with the money I save. The computer.. mom and dad can pay it.

If it had to me, I was not going to get a new new for sure
Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #1655
country flag The Prince

Wait, you are on BST or CEST?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1656
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
So now?
In an hour
Old 10-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #1657
country flag arm

Quote:
Wait, you are on BST or CEST?
We are on the same time zone 365 days of the year
Old 10-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #1658
country flag The Prince

Oh poor you. Why are you going to class so late?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #1659
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No way. My parents will pay for the new computer, it won't change my travels one bit. I pay for the trips with the money I save. The computer.. mom and dad can pay it.

If it had to me, I was not going to get a new new for sure
Your parents won't deny you a new one if the old one is dead, right? And keep fixing it cost more.

I made two mini loaves of banana bread and remembered to add nuts to the batter after making the first loaf pan this time.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #1660
country flag arm

Quote:
Oh poor you. Why are you going to class so late?
It's not school related. It's a mini course with the Red Cross. 3 hours a day from Monday to Thursday, and then I get the certificate.

Quote:
Your parents won't deny you a new one if the old one is dead, right? And keep fixing it cost more.
Nope. It's for free. My grandfather is the CEO ( sounds funny) of a company (small one), and they have a contract with an IT office to fix and manage their computers, so he just took mine in and it's part of the deal. Nobody pays a cent.

Quote:
I made two mini loaves of banana bread and remembered to add nuts to the batter after making the first loaf pan this time.
Can I have some?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #1661
country flag The Prince

Quote:
It's not school related. It's a mini course with the Red Cross. 3 hours a day from Monday to Thursday, and then I get the certificate.

Nope. It's for free. My grandfather is the CEO ( sounds funny) of a company (small one), and they have a contract with an IT office to fix and manage their computers, so he just took mine in and it's part of the deal. Nobody pays a cent.

Can I have some?
Oh, we'll good on you for making the time for it. It's a good thing to do! Don't tire yourself out, though!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #1662
country flag arm

I need a new avatar. But this one seems to bring good tennis luck... so I am facing a dilemma here
Old 10-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #1663
country flag The Prince

I am keeping this avatar, it has brought Goffin great luck, and Bemelmans good luck. Long may it continue.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #1664
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I see.

Quote:

Can I have some?
Yes, you MAY but I can't guarantee how it'll taste by the time it reaches Coimbra.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #1665
country flag The Prince

Time to get some stuff from the shop. Back soon.
Closed Thread