Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 110 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #1636
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

That's an interesting description of Hyderabad.

Hyderabad was the central seat of the Mugal dynasty and has many historical buildings and temples. It's the capital of its state, I believe. Traditionally, it was a center for global trade in diamonds and pearls. Now it is a center for pharmaceutical and biotechnology, and also a global IT center. It has 13 universities.

But there are many slums.

Quote:
According to a 2012 report submitted to the World Bank by GHMC, Hyderabad has 1,476 slums with a total population of 1.7 million; among those 66% live in 985 slums located in the core of the city and the remaining 34% live in 491 in suburban tenements.[87] Among the slum-dwellers, 22% of the households migrated from different parts of India and 63% of the households had remained in the slums for over 10 years.[44]:55 The literacy rate is 60–80% and the female literacy rate is 52–73%. One third of the city's slums have basic service connections, and 90% have water supply lines. There are 405 government schools, 267 government aided schools, 175 private schools and 528 community halls in the slums of Hyderabad.[88]:70 According to a 2008 survey by the Centre for Good Governance, 87.6% of the household are nuclear families, 18% households are very poor with an income of 20,000 (US$378) per annum, 73% of the household live below poverty line (a standard poverty line recognised by the AP Government is 24,000 (US$453.6) per annum), 27% chief wage earners (CWE) are casual labour and 38% of the CWE are illiterate. About 3.72% of the slum children of age group 5–14 years do not go to school and 3.17% of the children work as child labour—among those 64% are boys and 36% are girls; the largest employer of child labour are street shops and construction sites. Among working children, 35% are engaged in hazardous jobs.[44]:59
star is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 PM   #1637
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I must have scared Raquel away…

She is not so easily scared. We should hope she is asleep.

You should be asleep.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #1638
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I probably should be.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:21 AM   #1639
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
That's an interesting description of Hyderabad.

Hyderabad was the central seat of the Mugal dynasty and has many historical buildings and temples. It's the capital of its state, I believe. Traditionally, it was a center for global trade in diamonds and pearls. Now it is a center for pharmaceutical and biotechnology, and also a global IT center. It has 13 universities.

But there are many slums.
hubby's hotel bill only is about 10 families annual income. Hyderabad is second to Bangalore as IT center in India.

The plane has landed but hubby did not take his cellphone with him
Lee is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 05:59 AM   #1640
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It's hard to imagine Stevens as the super handsome cad in that play.
He did a really good job! The play in general was awesome. Jessica Chastain was great. All the people were great in it honestly, it was really really well acted.

I also had an AMAZING dinner. My mom and I ended up at this French place I have walked by literally 1000 times.. but never eaten at and I will gladly eat there every day I had pan seared scallops. Best scallops of my life. Cooked to perfection, served with a corn, mushroom and something else type mixture and some asparagus. So so so so so so good

Anyway this place is super close to the theatre so I turn on 48th street and the stage door was RIGHT THERE. Who is entering the stage door as I turn the corner. Dan Stevens! I didn't really notice him right away until this old woman who was CAMPED OUT THERE was like "HI DANNY!" I turn my head around and it was him! I didn't get my phone ready for a pic in time to bounce over there, plus it was like 40 min til curtain and like I didn't want to interupt him and the woman, but he was very nice to her and chatted with her for a few minutes. No one else was going up to him so it really would have been a perfect time for a pic. OH well He is pretty handsome in person

Quote:
Enjoy!

I read the other day that he might be leaving Downton. Wonder how Fellows (scriptwriter) would negotiate that if it occurred.
He'd have to die There's absolutely no way they can just write him out that would leave it open. Did you read this somewhere reputable? Or tabloid

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #1641
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I fell asleep yesterday.

Dan is not hot. But his character on Downton is the most charming man ever. If thy kill him off, the show dies
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #1642
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Today has reinforced my belief that I just can't drive.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #1643
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

My computer is working. But temporarily, the guys says he might not live much longer.

Last edited by arm : 10-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #1644
country flag The Prince

Okay, deleted, just in case.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #1645
country flag arm

Good day?
Old 10-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #1646
country flag The Prince

Yeah, awesome, thanks.

You?
Old 10-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #1647
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today has reinforced my belief that I just can't drive.
How so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
My computer is working. But temporarily, the guys says he might not live much longer.
Time to look for a new one! No more travel
Old 10-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #1648
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
How so?

Time to look for a new one! No more travel
I had another lesson today, and I was pretty hopeless. My mother tells me not to worry, though. She was apparently dreadful at first, too. Perhaps it runs in the family?
Old 10-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #1649
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I had another lesson today, and I was pretty hopeless. My mother tells me not to worry, though. She was apparently dreadful at first, too. Perhaps it runs in the family?
I was pretty dreadful even after I had my license. Practise is the only way to improve.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #1650
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Košice players are class..After tis gesture I feel bad for booing them
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread