Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2) - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #1486
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Don't know

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/themes/b.../?affil=fb-fan

I feel like this might be a dumb list. Though I have only been to Amsterdam.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 04:36 PM   #1487
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Amsterdam is the only one I have been to. Don't expect to be going to any of those places soon, either.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #1488
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe iguazu for me
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #1489
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna go on a trip to South America?
Old 10-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #1490
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Of course you can big sis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Wait… AJ is also called George?
Yes

His old screen name was GeorgeWHitler

George is not his real name

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #1491
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't know

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/themes/b.../?affil=fb-fan

I feel like this might be a dumb list. Though I have only been to Amsterdam.
Quote:
Amsterdam is the only one I have been to. Don't expect to be going to any of those places soon, either.
I win I have been to TWO of them

Montreal and San Francisco. There's a lot of San Francisco I didn't see It is very nice, I don't know if it's NUMBER ONE location nice, but there is a lot to do. I went to Alcatraz, I went to some museums, I went to the Golden Gate Bridge, went to the Zoo, went to the Pier, ate some sourdough bread.... I would go back for a week, and do more the last time I was there I was with the ex-bf and it was only 2 days

I would like to go to Haight-Ashbury, I would like to see the Full House house (lol), I would like to do Chinatown, etc Maybe I'd do a half/half type thing where I'd do another few days in SF and then go to Napa or something

Montreal I absolutely have to go back because I went for tennis and did no sightseeing It was the time where Nole ran away from me for the first time in 2005

Old 10-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #1492
country flag The Prince

Okay, that's okay. My real name is George, not some second-level alias.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #1493
#freeviktor

I would like to go to Amsterdam and Iguazu for sure.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #1494
country flag The Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post

Montreal and San Francisco. There's a lot of San Francisco I didn't see It is very nice, I don't know if it's NUMBER ONE location nice, but there is a lot to do. I went to Alcatraz, I went to some museums, I went to the Golden Gate Bridge, went to the Zoo, went to the Pier, ate some sourdough bread.... I would go back for a week, and do more the last time I was there I was with the ex-bf and it was only 2 days

Montreal I absolutely have to go back because I went for tennis and did no sightseeing It was the time where Nole ran away from me for the first time in 2005
Well congratulations, quite an achievement. What do you want as prize for doing so? A medal, a sticky badge?

In all seriousness, San Francisco sounds great, lots to do, it's on the coast… what's not to like?

Montreal, I hope I go there someday, but I don't think I would regret it that much if I didn't.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #1495
#freeviktor

Quote:
Well congratulations, quite an achievement. What do you want as prize for doing so? A medal, a sticky badge?

In all seriousness, San Francisco sounds great, lots to do, it's on the coast… what's not to like?

Montreal, I hope I go there someday, but I don't think I would regret it that much if I didn't.

I would prefer a medal since Raquel took a badge the other day

Old 10-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #1496
country flag The Prince

Oh, I've used that line already.

I use it too much when I lose.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #1497
#freeviktor

Quote:
Oh, I've used that line already.

I use it too much when I lose.

It's fine... it's your catch phrase

Old 10-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #1498
country flag The Prince

Quote:

It's fine... it's your catch phrase
I'd rather have a winning catchphrase, but so be it.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #1499
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Star,

1) I thought you were going to come live with me . I am not jealous of brother.but I would.be of Mikey and it's the same country, I know!

2) The bag is cute and seems functional.
I don't know where you are going to be living. I'm not living in Norway ever. That is not an option. I feel that Scotland is quite enough of a sacrifice and banishment.

Quote:
Wait… AJ is also called George?
Unfortunately.

[quote=savesthedizzle;12502967
Yes

His old screen name was GeorgeWHitler

George is not his real name [/QUOTE]

He's like Yahweh. His real name must not be spoken.

Quote:
Tie. Amsterdam and S.F. George can get into this quickly by taking a train to Londonderry. It seems it should be near London, no?

Tenizen is from Hyderabad. Such a fun name to say.

I'm glad you approve of the bag. I got a watch (!!!!) as a gift and am going to exchange it for the bag. I think the bag I have is really -- dull.

See this photo? That's a man in a kayak on the left hand side of the falls -- right on the lip

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #1500
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Tie. Amsterdam and S.F. George can get into this quickly by taking a train to Londonderry. It seems it should be near London, no?
Northern Ireland I think

Quote:
See this photo? That's a man in a kayak on the left hand side of the falls -- right on the lip

Omg crazy. I would never

Closed Thread