Djokovic one of the all-time greats... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #31
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic one of the all-time greats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Pathetic attempt BigJane. You really have no brain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Dont feed the tool. Its his sexual pleasure to spank his monkey in Nole threads while arguing with you.
Irony... on a few levels.

Not tired yet of defending Nole as if you were his psychotic girlfriend? You make all the actual Nole fans look bad. Very bad.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #32
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Irony... on a few levels.

Sa

Not tired yet of defending Nole as if you were his psychotic girlfriend? You make all the actual Nole fans look bad. Very bad.
It's nothing to do with Nole, it is you psycho, it's just you being so retarded. you even have Novak in your sig, do you even understand how stupid that really is and how not funny is (you think you are funny or smart, go kiss your bf Sap) lol.You need some professional help. It might cost some money in the States but it's probably worth it. I can donate some .
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #33
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
It's nothing to do with Nole, it is you psycho, it's just you being so retarded. you even have Novak in your sig, do you even understand how stupid that really is and how not funny is (you think you are funny or smart, go kiss your bf Sap) lol.You need some professional help. It might cost some money in the States but it's probably worth it. I can donate some .
It has everything to do with Nole you dumbass.

What do you care what pic I have in my sig? Why don't you stalk someone who has an unflattering pic of Federer or Nadal or Murray for a change? Why do you insist on looking the fool in arguments you are not equipped to win?

How could you possibly claim the higher ground when you stalk me in my thread and you post what you think is mean and relevant personal attacks (they were not, they were lame, childish and retarded) while accusing me of whatever, I gave up trying to decipher after a while.

Do you understand that you look like a stupid hypocrite right now? Nole spam does the same, Elisdouche does the same... nice company to be in!

Oh... based on the reaction you are having in this thread, who really looks like he needs some professional help? I'll give you a hint, if you have a mirror around...
Old 10-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #34
country flag 5555

5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute5555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well you and the idiot who dug up that thread
Another personal attack. You have been reported.

Quote:
And yet, McEnroe's comment come across as less fangirlish and more credible than the one you quoted...
I quoted five experts who claim that Djokovic is an all-time great, and you quoted only one expert who claims that Novak is not an all-time great. This fact speaks volumes.

Quote:
And how pathetic is he, really, digging up quotes from pundits right from the end of Nole's hot streak... Now that he has failed to defend all but 3 titles from his 2011 season, most of them would give a more conservative answer if asked the same question again. That is just common sense.
Can you prove that they changed their opinions?
5555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #35
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Another personal attack. You have been reported.
Another useless and moronic post. You have been identified by all as a joke of a poster.

Quote:
I quoted five experts who claim that Djokovic is an all-time great, and you quoted only one expert who claims that Novak is not an all-time great. This fact speaks volumes.

Quote:
Can you prove that they changed their opinions?
Well, JMac is on record that Nole has to keep it up a few more years to be considered, and watching tennis all year, the Nole enthusiasm and predictions of dominance have been dulled to the point that no one made a similar claim since, so that is evidence enough that people have come to their senses. Of course, you need common sense to interpret data (what what said, when it was said, in what contest...).
Old 10-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #36
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure... I'll take your hardcore Noletard opinion over McEnroe's opinion, basic common sense and overwhelming evidence of solid facts.
Nice to hear that you finally came to your senses and agreed with McEnroe's opinions.

Quote:
McEnroe has already made up his mind: 'He has had the greatest year in the history of our sport,' said the American, reiterating his belief that 'in 30 or 40 years people are still going to be talking about the season Djokovic has been having.'
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread