Djokovic one of the all-time greats... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #16
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic one of the all-time greats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
Rod Laver claims that Djokovic is an all-time great
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archives...654969?page=17

Steve Flink claims that Djokovic is an all-time great
(in his book The Greatest Tennis Matches of All Time, New Chapter Press, 2012)

Tim Henman claims that Djokovic is an all-time great
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/wimb...s-7876173.html

Pat Cash claims that Djokovic is an all-time great
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/879710-...-says-pat-cash

Jonathan Overend claims that Djokovic is an all-time great
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/16781690
And yet, McEnroe's comment come across as less fangirlish and more credible than the one you quoted...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #17
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

BJ, I'm really trying to understand why you are so obsessed with Djokovic. We all know you hate him, yet you just can't help it with your silly threads/posts etc. it's REALLY, REALLY sad btw. Even that Sap dude has more personality/brain than you .

and yeah, Nole will be one of all times greats. JMac is smarter than you, plus it will make me so happy to see you being jealous and pathetic as you already are. some more suffering wouldn't hurt me at all.

Nole to win 18 slams so we can all laugh at you.

yeah, have a nice day.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #18
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
BJ, I'm really trying to understand why you are so obsessed with Djokovic. We all know you hate him, yet you just can't help it with your silly threads/posts etc. it's REALLY, REALLY sad btw. Even that Sap dude has more personality/brain than you .

and yeah, Nole will be one of all times greats. JMac is smarter than you, plus it will make me so happy to see you being jealous and pathetic as you already are. some more suffering wouldn't hurt me at all.

Nole to win 18 slams so we can all laugh at you.

yeah, have a nice day.
Oh God...

I did not dig up this thread, another dim-witted Noletard did. It appears that quite a few Noletards are way more obsessive about me than I am with Nole...

Since you were kind enough to share your opinion about me, you should know that I think of you as extremely tarded. Not only in a Noletard kind of a way.

J Mac is smarter than me... so you agree that he is not yet an all time great. So you agree with this thread. And yet, you just post in to personally attack me. Who comes across as a pathetic loser? You do. Well you and the idiot who dug up that thread, he's truly a quality poster...

And how pathetic is he, really, digging up quotes from pundits right from the end of Nole's hot streak... Now that he has failed to defend all but 3 titles from his 2011 season, most of them would give a more conservative answer if asked the same question again. That is just common sense.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

mac works in the media

its his job to try and generate interest

he does this with his bullshit quotes that piss of the tennis community because its bandwagoning at its worst

calling nadal the goat
then calling nole the same thing
probably will call murray the goat if he wins the australian open

TLR version
mac chats alot of bs.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
mac works in the media

its his job to try and generate interest

he does this with his bullshit quotes that piss of the tennis community because its bandwagoning at its worst

calling nadal the goat
then calling nole the same thing
probably will call murray the goat if he wins the australian open

TLR version
mac chats alot of bs.
Do you think that JMac was wrong to say that Nole could become an all time great IF he keeps it up for a few more years?
Old 10-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #21
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Oh God...

I did not dig up this thread, another dim-witted Noletard did. It appears that quite a few Noletards are way more obsessive about me than I am with Nole...

Since you were kind enough to share your opinion about me, you should know that I think of you as extremely tarded. Not only in a Noletard kind of a way.

J Mac is smarter than me... so you agree that he is not yet an all time great. So you agree with this thread. And yet, you just post in to personally attack me. Who comes across as a pathetic loser? You do. Well you and the idiot who dug up that thread, he's truly a quality poster...

And how pathetic is he, really, digging up quotes from pundits right from the end of Nole's hot streak... Now that he has failed to defend all but 3 titles from his 2011 season, most of them would give a more conservative answer if asked the same question again. That is just common sense.
BJ, you should be proud of yourself as you are always getting my attention with your 'intelligence'. btw, there isn't a thing as 'Nole's hot streak', it might be in your dictionary, but Nole is perfect. You'll never get it. mm, so happy to like real guys like Djokovic instead of some pretenders who won some sh!t when there wasn't any challenge, lol. Look at Nole's hair, chin, mmm, just perfect. filo please phone me tonight, I feel lonely, lol.

BJ, are you really that blind? I mean seriously . you seem so out of touch. Americans, nobody can help you. You live in Texas? Gosh, love people from Texas, the cutest accent ever.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #22
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
BJ, you should be proud of yourself as you are always getting my attention with your 'intelligence'. btw, there isn't a thing as 'Nole's hot streak', it might be in your dictionary, but Nole is perfect. You'll never get it. mm, so happy to like real guys like Djokovic instead of some pretenders who won some sh!t when there wasn't any challenge, lol. Look at Nole's hair, chin, mmm, just perfect. filo please phone me tonight, I feel lonely, lol.

BJ, are you really that blind? I mean seriously . you seem so out of touch. Americans, nobody can help you. You live in Texas? Gosh, love people from Texas, the cutest accent ever.
I don't take any pride in getting your attention. I really don't understand why you keep bringing up intelligence in your posts, because based on what you post and how you express yourself, you come across as someone with no intelligence whatsoever, actually you come across as what can be best described as "a dumb fuck". Why do you talk about intelligence since you seem unable to experience it first hand? I don't know if you are a dumb fuck, but your posts usually sound as if they have been written by someone who is a dumb fuck.

How can I make that claim? Look at that very post I am replying to.

First: There isn't a thing as a Nole hot streak. That is a retarded statement. Profoundly retarded. If you don't consider Nole's first half of 2011 a hot streak, you are retarded.

Second: Nole is perfect. Nole defended a tiny 3 titles from his 2011 anomaly. How is that close to perfection? Even the biggest Noletards would agree that he's not perfect. Saying in 2012 that Nole is perfect sounds like a dumb fuck statement.

Third: well the rest of that incomprehensible retarded gibberish that follows in that post.

Last edited by BigJohn : 10-13-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #23
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic attempt BigJane. You really have no brain.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Pathetic attempt BigJane. You really have no brain.
5555, Alex999 and now Elisdouche. Anyone debating I have dim-witted low quality stalkers anymore?
Old 10-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #25
country flag Alex999

Quote:
5555, Alex999 and now Elisdouche. Anyone debating I have dim-witted low quality stalkers anymore?
ah BJ, BJ, you are losing your mind but you never had one to begin with so it's fine with me. You post more in threads regarding Djokovic than his biggest fans. It's hilarious, just show you how pathetic you are. I can't really take you seriously, so i post stupid sh!t to your stupid crap because that't the only way to deal with silly morons like you.

you say 'hot streaks' Djokovic, whatever and then you pretend you didn't say it, lol. It's really beyond me how can anybody be that retarded. BJ you are hell of a mess bud, do yourself some favor and shut up as you know nothing about tennis, you come here to BS 24/7 ... you are boring me to death. Your mom and dad should take away your internet privilages ... go get a job at McDonald or Wallmart, try to help to your poor hard working parents and get a new brain if possible. your current one (if we can call that a brain) is not working at all

go see a shrink, learn how to love, hating is easy and it doesn't really work out ... I'll call you on your stupidity any time you post your silly sh!t. never met anybody that pathetic and ignorant in my life btw.

Last edited by Alex999 : 10-13-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #26
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
ah BJ, BJ, you are losing your mind but you never had one to begin with so it's fine with me. You post more in Nole threads than his fans. It's hilarious. I can't really take you seriously, so i post stupid sh!t to your stupid crap because that't the only way to deal with silly morons like you.

you say 'hot streaks' Djokovic, whatever and then you pretend you didn't say it, lol. I'm really beyond how can anybody be that retarded. BJ you are hell of a mess bud, do yourself and shut up as you know nothing about tennis, you come here to BS 24/7 ... you are boring me to death. Your mom and dad should take away your internet privilages ... go get a job at McDonald or Wallmart, try to help to your poor hard working parents and get a new brain if possible. your current one (if we can call that a brain) is not working at all

go see a shrink, learn how to love, hating is easy and it doesn't really work out ...

I am using this emoticon with its original vintage meaning. Perfect example of what I explained earlier about your posting style.

Why do you feel the need to stalk me like that? Don't like my thread? don't go in them. Don't like my posts? Don't fucking read them.

Your constant personal attacks are getting more and more and frankly, I could care less about what your opinion is on anything. This is getting close to harassment. STFU. Many thanks.

Have a nice day, Simple Alex.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #27
country flag Alex999

Quote:

I am using this emoticon with its original vintage meaning. Perfect example of what I explained earlier about your posting style.

Why do you feel the need to stalk me like that? Don't like my thread? don't go in them. Don't like my posts? Don't fucking read them.

Your constant personal attacks are getting more and more and frankly, I could care less about what your opinion is on anything. This is getting close to harassment. STFU. Many thanks.

Have a nice day, Simple Alex.
if you read my posts carefully you'd realize I'm a pretty innocent guy who simply love tennis. I have many friends here who i.e. dislike Nole, but they are so funny and smart and we get along very well. you are not. Somehow, I think that people can learn how behave and being civilized. you keep saying same old story all over again. hating some tennis players for no particular reason. I simply don't like this type of behavior and I'll call it for what it is ... you try to portray something else and you fail.

but enough of this. not really worth of my time. I know it's hard but tone it down as you are so annoying ;plus you bring nothing to this board. They are so many haters on this board who are funny and smart, you are NOT. Oh dear, did I say that again?
Old 10-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #28
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
if you read my posts carefully you'd realize I'm a pretty innocent guy who simply love tennis. I have many friends here who i.e. dislike Nole, but they are so funny and smart and we get along very well. you are not. Somehow, I think that people can behave. you seem to be so annoying, just BS about Djokovic etc any way you can, boring and stupid. you keep saying same old story all over again. hating some tennis players for no particular reason. I simply don't like this type of behavior and I'll call it for what it is ... you try to portray something else and you fail.

but enough of this. not really worth of my time. I know it's hard but tone it down as you are so annoying ;plus you bring nothing to this board. They are so many haters on this board who are funny and smart, you are NOT. Oh dear, did I say that again?
I don't read you posts because most of them made no fucking sense and you get a headache trying to figure out whatever you try to say in those insipid posts.

Why do you write about who you are friends with? Who on earth could give a flying fuck about that? I could care less about who you think is funny or smart, because you are so retarded that your input on either subject is irrelevant. Completely. Much like your opinion about who is annoying. I find retarded fangirls who behave like Nole's psychotic retarded overly possessive girlfriend annoying. (that would be you) I don't stalk them, I post about No2e.

I have explained many times over the very valid reasons I, and MANY OTHER POSTERS, dislike Nole, because of his history of CHEATING and FAKING and ATTENTION-WHORISM. These are particular reasons. You're a fangirl, you don't accept those well known traits about No2e, your love for No2e clouds your judgement much like Rafatards can't accept the fact that Nadal has gamesmanship issues. But only because you can't see the truth does not make the truth disappear.

Now you calling me a fail, that's rich. Did you read that post I am replying to? And every one of your posts in this thread? Those are fails.

So to sum things up: you're a complete tard, you're opinion is therefore irrelevant, the fact that you are full of confidence and a complete tard with extremely limited skills in written English makes you post gibberish nonsense, your opinion on who is smart or funny is irrelevant because you are not bright enough to understand and appreciate either quality.

Don't like my thread? Don't read it. Don't like my posts? Don't read them. But please, stop trying to do whatever you are trying to do in this thread and others where you stalk me because I don't worship No2e the way you do. That is stalking and harassment. And with your posting skills that can be qualified as dim-witted, deficient and naive, you always come across as a whiny little retarded twat through your posts.

I don't like No2e, deal with it, but by yourself, I don't need to hear about it.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #29
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
trolls were so much more fun back in 2007 ... plus they had some brains ... nowadays we have Sapeoid and Small Pee John who think he is big etc, not that much fun ... I need to open up another thread complaining how trolls of 2012 suck so much.
Perfect example of what I was talking about in my last post. Harassment. Tardness. Dim-Witted. Deficient. Gibberish nonsense... It's all there
Old 10-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #30
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you read my posts carefully you'd realize I'm a pretty innocent guy who simply love tennis. I have many friends here who i.e. dislike Nole, but they are so funny and smart and we get along very well. you are not. Somehow, I think that people can learn how behave and being civilized. you keep saying same old story all over again. hating some tennis players for no particular reason. I simply don't like this type of behavior and I'll call it for what it is ... you try to portray something else and you fail.

Dont feed the tool. Its his sexual pleasure to spank his monkey in Nole threads while arguing with you.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread