USO QF: Andy Murray def Marin Cilic 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-0 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #31
country flag Mentalmidget

Mentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond reputeMentalmidget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO QF: Andy Murray kicks Marin Cilic back to Croatia 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-0

Muzza was inspired by the arrival of Pippa Middleton, she arrived at 3-6 1-5 then he won 18 out of the next 21 games
Mentalmidget is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #32
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USO QF: Andy Murray kicks Marin Cilic back to Croatia 3-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-0

similar shape to the murray - gasquet match at RG12 where gasquet was running amok, right before murray used the dark tools that only a sith lord could employ and trolled gasquet and the french crowd with some dramatic hip and back grabbing... from then on it was one way traffic...

same shit here... except muzzcat didnt need to use his sith powers here and just waited until cilic's watch hit Mug O'Clock...

raonic, cilic, berdych... dream draw for murray... he knows how to cut tall timber...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #33
country flag Regenbogen

Regenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond reputeRegenbogen has a reputation beyond repute

1. Thank you Andy Murray for getting yourself together before you managed to lose.
2. Thank you Marin Cilic for helping.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #34
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
similar shape to the murray - gasquet match at RG12 where gasquet was running amok, right before murray used the dark tools that only a sith lord could employ and trolled gasquet and the french crowd with some dramatic hip and back grabbing... from then on it was one way traffic...

same shit here... except muzzcat didnt need to use his sith powers here and just waited until cilic's watch hit Mug O'Clock...

raonic, cilic, berdych... dream draw for murray... he knows how to cut tall timber...
at 3-6 1-5 the tradesman took out his tools and went to work eh mate
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #35
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

haha
Old 09-06-2012, 12:12 AM   #36
country flag Macbrother

Location: Ward 47 of the Tilonus Institute for Mental Disorders
Macbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond repute

Low point for men's tennis.

The greatest backhand pass ever.

fucktard. n. A special variety of retard whose condition arises not from clinically demonstrable neurological impairment, but from buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.
Macbrother is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #37
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Disgusting stuff. Mandy is a joke, can't believe he has any fans outside of Scotland. This challenger level draw of his is about to come to an end, though. Looking forward to this pusher getting hammered by Olderer/Djoker. I kinda wish this mug got another RU plate so Mandy fans are experience more anguish.
True. Him getting runner up once again and bawling like a baby would be so sweet.
Sorry Djokonauts, I am a fan of Federer now. I've learned over the years to appreciate his contribution to the game. No one will ever surpass this man's influence.
Federer ~ The consummate professional. Never retired once in a match. Does not go over the time limit on every point.
Since becoming a Fed Fan I have had 0 moderations
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #38
country flag fluffyyelloballz

fluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond reputefluffyyelloballz has a reputation beyond repute

A dreadful choke from Cilic.
Once Cilic started choking, Andy started to play his game because he was able to. Before that he was just shut out.
This is not good for Andy. What if Berdych comes out firing? Andy needs to be aggressive too, from the get go, not wait around to see how his opponent is playing and then hope for a choke.
I really don't think Andy is going to win this tournament. We know for certain that Federer is not going to choke and as for the djoker, if he sees Mandy, sorry, Andy in the final he is going to be rubbing his hands with glee.
And as for Cilic, oh dear. What a waste.

http://www.thetennisreview.com/roger...r-and-against/
Federer, the US Open 2014 and Slam No.18- The Case For and Against

Last edited by fluffyyelloballz : 09-06-2012 at 12:25 AM.
fluffyyelloballz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #39
country flag Pscht

Pscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond reputePscht has a reputation beyond repute

Clown of the clown.

Even if he was never gonna win this.
Pscht is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #40
country flag chenx15

chenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond reputechenx15 has a reputation beyond repute

wow... just wow
Fed ... don't F this up. You got the break. Just finish this. I got work tomorrow, I got kids... wife needs affection. Give me a break man.
chenx15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #41
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
Yeah, Serbians sad and depressed that a Croatian lost. Makes sense.
you racist

Nole fans are terrified of Muzza thesedays after the olympics ass kicking

Quote:
Disgusting stuff. Mandy is a joke, can't believe he has any fans outside of Scotland. This challenger level draw of his is about to come to an end, though. Looking forward to this pusher getting hammered by Olderer/Djoker. I kinda wish this mug got another RU plate so Mandy fans are experience more anguish.
Just coz Nadull could never

but keep suffering

[
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #42
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you ever get bored of typing the same old tired, tedious "analysis" over and over again? Do you have it on a macro, or saved in a notepad file somewhere so you can regurgitate it without typing it? Man it is OLD.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #43
country flag green25814

green25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond repute

Embarrassing choke from Marin. Lucky one for Andy.

Federer - The Artist
Murray - The Tactician
Nalbandian - The Ballstriker
Llodra - The S/V
green25814 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #44
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post

Just coz Nadull could never

but keep suffering

[
"Nadull" won more slams than Mandy will ever see in his biggest wet dreams.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #45
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
at 3-6 1-5 the tradesman took out his tools and went to work eh mate
yes... in this episode, with his back to the wall The Tradesman chose to whip out his population tool and give cilic a bit of the old in-and-out...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote