How come Tennisforum has more activity than MTF? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #91
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How come Tennisforum has more activity than MTF?

TF

MTF:

Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #92
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
TF

MTF:

And yet u have 3000+ posts here

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #93
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TF
Then go back to it, clown. Even a dullard like yourself should be able to figure out how to use ******* to make another account if you were banned. Don't plague MTF with your presence.

Edit: Apparently the word I used is banned

Well, that adds extra challenge to your TF return, I am not sure you will know what the censored word is, considering you probably struggle to add 2+2.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #94
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Then go back to it, clown. Even a dullard like yourself should be able to figure out how to use ******* to make another account if you were banned. Don't plague MTF with your presence.

Edit: Apparently the word I used is banned

Well, that adds extra challenge to your TF return, I am not sure you will know what the censored word is, considering you probably struggle to add 2+2.
Unluckily for me, I have already tried to come again into TF, but I have always been discovered I will try again in the future for sure.
And lol, you are the most useless user ever and a bad troll, so shut up and don't try to catch my attention
Old 09-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #95
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
And yet u have 3000+ posts here
I've been banned, so I try my best here
Old 09-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #96
country flag Nidhogg

Nidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond reputeNidhogg has a reputation beyond repute

After having a look at the GM section at TF I'm not surprised it has plenty of activity.

Bombshell!!!, Stay Pressed Bitch!!1!, SMH, I CAN'T!!1! coupled with an endless barrage of snappy gifs for people who are too lazy to think or formulate an original thought.

All such inane crap appeal to a currently very common group of internet users which are fairly clueless about the deeper aspects of anything. They follow WTA because they like drama and bitching.

It's not hard to find the correlation between this and what sort of tennis has been drawn to the fore today on both the men's and womens' tour, where the athleticism and power take just as much place, if not more place, than skills specifically related to tennis. ATP has never been worse in this regard, but it's still way better than the current bunch of WTA players.

Much like MTF is currently in bad state, but still miles better than TF.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #97
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

^ Yeah, sure
Old 09-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #98
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unluckily for me, I have already tried to come again into TF, but I have always been discovered
Gee, I wonder why that is??:

'Hi I'm .... and I'm new to this forum'

'Hope to get to know all of you'

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:23 PM   #99
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Gee, I wonder why that is??:

'Hi I'm .... and I'm new to this forum'

'Hope to get to know all of you'

Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #100
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

TF is much more fun to read, I must admit. People there do actually like tennis and love favorites, so they are focused on them. People here may love tennis and have favorites BUT they are focused on themselves. Always. And that's boring. One thing is to read about Serena/Masha and totally other thing is to read about how this or that MTF poster loves Federer/Djokovic

Having said that, must add-- men's tennis is much more interesting and watchable hence TT and PAW here is WAY more interesting Vbetting adds charm to MTF as well
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #101
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond reputeBallbasher has a reputation beyond repute

In Tennisforums they're delusional. They think Serena Williams would beat Djokovic on grass(even in straight sets).
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #102
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
In Tennisforums they're delusional. They think Serena Williams would beat Djokovic on grass(even in straight sets).
thats true to a 16 years old novak
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #103
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

honestly, posting at both places, there really isn't a difference in terms of talking tennis. But, the other place attracts a wider audience for a variety of reasons that MTF doesn't offer.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #104
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hianaters gonna hianate.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #105
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of thing you can post on TF without getting banned
Quote:
Jump off a bridge. Go do it NOW.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=468173&page=8
ok then