If you ever visit Barcelona... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #31
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you ever visit Barcelona...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
yes please

I enjoy testing my immune system against exotic stds

spoken like a true man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #32
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

This thread should be canned for spamming as was the tennis podcast in the GM forum. Not sure if mods will stay consistent though.

Having said that, gl (I guess ).

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #33
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
What do you want???

Guide to Barcelona's hookers....

Where to get fucked on coke for cheap

Interview! With drug lord Pimp Messi

Cheap Hookers? Are they Sponsored by UNICEF
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #34
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post

Thanks guys! Obviously I didn't expect less from Abraxas.
The abraxas stamp of disapproval. Now you know for sure you are on a winning venture.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #35
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The abraxas stamp of disapproval. Now you know for sure you are on a winning venture.
Exactly. I take that as a positive.
It's always easier to criticize others than to expose yourself, easier to destroy than to create.

Anyway this is just a first issue, of course we will have to keep improving and change for the better. It's normal.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #36
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's always easier to criticize others than to expose yourself, easier to destroy than to create.

Anyway this is just a first issue, of course we will have to keep improving and change for the better. It's normal.
If you had opened a new account to promote the magazine, abraxas would have a point.

But you have been here for years and are showing us something you have created and are proud of.

I visited your website and clicked on ''erotica''. The first ad I read was for the ''New Balls'' club and I thought it might be a sex club for tennis fans, but alas, on closer inspection it was just the ''New Balis'' club.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-05-2012 at 05:03 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #37
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you had opened a new account to promote the magazine, abraxas would have a point.

But you have been here for years and are showing us something you have created and are proud of.

I visited your website and clicked on ''erotica''. The first ad I read was for the ''New Balls'' club and I thought it might be a sex club for tennis fans, but alas, on closer inspection it was just the ''New Balis'' club.
LOL
Well, the website is the old website of the magazine. It's a 30 year old magazine that was called Guia del Ocio. We have updated it, changed the name, format, periodicity and contents so it's like a brand new magazine now. But we still have to adapt the website.
Plus I run another magazine which is my own, an indie music monthly. www.go-mag.com

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 09-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #38
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL
Well, the website is the old website of the magazine. It's a 30 year old magazine that was called Guia del Ocio. We have updated it, changed the name, format, periodicity and contents so it's like a brand new magazine now. But we still have to adapt the website.
Plus I run another magazine which is my own, an indie music monthly. www.go-mag.com
So I was right that this magazine existed already for some years.

Maybe it was the Guia del Ocio, that made me think I knew it.
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #39
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that magazine Nina! Publishing business is tough these days.
I don't know what some are whining here I guess some always have to, the cover looks really nice!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #40
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL

Your own ?
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #41
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Your own ?
Yes, my own. Means I founded it and I run it and I own it.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #42
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

oh, i hope you're not getting sensitive. i'm a mature fella so in spite of our differences and the fact that you like faker, i do wish you luck in the project
Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #43
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

interviewed Liam Gallagher and he tried to gangbang on her
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #44
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Good luck with that magazine Nina! Publishing business is tough these days.
I don't know what some are whining here I guess some always have to, the cover looks really nice!
Thanks Maria.

Yes, it's tough these days but what isn't? The music industry is dead, the cinema industry is going down as does the theatre industry... at least in Spain. Tax for culture is now up to 21 % compared to Europe's 7 %. And don't get me started abour print. But if we stop creating, what's left?

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #45
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Stick to Mining
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote