Lleyton's photos 2004-2013 archive - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #106
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lleyton's photo 2004-2011

Australian Open 2010 R32 with Marcos Baghdatis 6-0 4-2 Ret.

one world, one life, one love, only Lleyton Hewitt
Ausie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #107
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open 2010 R16 with Roger Federer 2-6 3-6 4-6

Old 09-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #108
country flag Ausie

Hewitt was forced to undergo hip surgery for the second time after injuring his right hip while playing in the recent Hopman Cup.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #109
country flag Ausie

Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell, Mark Knowles (L) of the Bahamas celebrates a point with his doubles partner Lleyton Hewitt of Austrialia during their ATP 500 World Tour Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell 2010 tennis tournament match against Marcelo Melo and Bruno Soares of Brasil at the Real Club de Tenis on April 19, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain. Knowles and Hewitt won the match in two sets, 6-4 and 6-1.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #110
country flag Ausie

Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell, R64 with Marsel Ilhan 6-4 4-6 6-2

Old 09-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #111
country flag Ausie

Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell, R32 with Eduardo Schwank 6-7(3) 4-6

Old 09-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #112
country flag Ausie

Mark Knowles (L) of the Bahamas and Lleyton Hewitt of Australia celebrate a point over Mariusz Fyrstenberg and Marcin Matkowski of Poland during the semi final doubles match on day six of the ATP 500 World Tour Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell 2010 tennis tournament at the Real Club de Tenis on April 24, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #113
country flag Ausie

Lleyton Hewitt (L) of Australia jumps to play a backhand flanked by his doubles partner Mark Knowles of the Bahamas during the final doubles match against Daniel Nestor of Canada and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia on day seven of the ATP 500 World Tour Barcelona Open Banco Sabadell 2010 tennis tournament at the Real Club de Tenis on April 25, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #114
country flag Ausie

ATP Masters Series Rome R64 with Mikhail Youzhny 6-4 4-6 6-3

Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #115
country flag Ausie

Australia v Japan - Davis Cup Asia-Oceania Zone Group I

Old 09-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #116
country flag Ausie

Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #117
country flag Ausie

Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #118
country flag Ausie

Roland Garros 2010 R128 with Jeremy Chardy 7-5 6-0 6-4

Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #119
country flag Ausie

Roland Garros 2010 R64 with Denis Istomin 1-6 6-3 6-4 2-6 6-2

Old 09-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #120
country flag Ausie

Roland Garros 2010 R32 with Rafael Nadal 3-6 4-6 3-6