Roddick injured since Eastbourne - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #31
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick injured since Eastbourne

Thought most tennisfans knew the difference between injured and INJURED by now
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #32
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
It doesn't matter if it was part of his better years. When someone peaks, you analyse where they have maintained their highest performance levels and he certainly wasn't at his best during 2006 and neither 2005. It's hard to consider any time after his spell with Dean Goldfine as his "prime".
LOL, if you number 6 in the world and hasn't played a lot of tournaments if that isn't part of your greater years i don;t know what is.
dencod16 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #33
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
LOL, if you number 6 in the world and hasn't played a lot of tournaments if that isn't part of your greater years i don;t know what is.
I've already told you why 2006 isn't part of his prime, if you choose to ignore that, then that's your problem. It looks to me like you didn't watch tennis in 2003 and 2004 and probably neither 2006, juding by 90% of your not so good posts. It seems like you're the one who's guilty of "posting for the sake of posting" as you'd put it to other members

Here's a little extra information to feed your ignorance:

1. Roddick never had a considerable clay court season nor a considerable winter in 2003 either, so they're directly comparable. In 2004, he also completely missed 3 TMS events, yet still had a considerably more successful year.
2. Here's the part where you actually need to have a working eye and brain cell; You need to watch his matches to analyse his performance. If you think that his performance level in 2006 is close to as good, then you might be onto something...but it's not.

Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #34
country flag andylovesaustin

andylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond reputeandylovesaustin has a reputation beyond repute

I think Andy did the best he could with the talent he had.

I just think.. and this is stating the obvious: Andy isn't Pete, Andre, or Connors.

For sure Andy is a very polarizing and charismatic tennis player.

I'm going to miss my love/hate relationship I have with Andy as a competitor. But... I do think his heart is in the right place as far as trying to give back.

So Bravo to Andy Roddick: you made the sport interesting and you will be missed.

I'm glad he's going out on his own terms.