Who will you miss more: Andy Roddick or Kim Clijsters? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will you miss more?

Kim 54 46.96%
Andy 61 53.04%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #61
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will you miss more: Andy Roddick or Kim Clijsters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Religion View Post
I see the retirement of Kim Clijsters as a real loss for tennis. On the other hand, Robo Rod´s retirement is a huge win for the sport. Glad he retired, it was about time
+ rep
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #62
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking sick. Can Rodmug do this?
Old 09-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #63
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all smitten

God she would be some fierce beast in bed

I'm gunna miss her
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #64
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

ATP > WTA but i will miss Kim more
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #65
country flag HDW

HDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond reputeHDW has a reputation beyond repute

Kim
HDW is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 02:41 AM   #66
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Kim has been to 8 Slam finals, winning the last 4, plus 3 YEC and 7 premier events

She's also one of the few to beat Venus and Serena in the same tournament, when they were ranked 3 and 2 respectively at the 2009 USO.
Please don't compare achievements between ATP and WTA. Cause If Roddick played in the WTA, he would win CYGS after CYGS and have a 100% winning record for his entire career there. Like any decent ATP player should.

You like Clijsters more, that's fine. You feel she's more entertaining and will miss her more than Roddick, that's fine too. But in pure tennis terms, Roddick >>> Clijsters. So comparing their achievements is silly.
paseo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 02:47 AM   #67
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paseo View Post
Please don't compare achievements between ATP and WTA. Cause If Roddick played in the WTA, he would win CYGS after CYGS and have a 100% winning record for his entire career there. Like any decent ATP player should.
You are dumb. It's idiotic to compare ATP to WTA, considering any top 500 ATP player can double bagel anyone in the WTA. Obviously people are comparing their achievements compared to their relative tours and the entertainment factor that particular player brought to the table.

Quote:
You like Clijsters more, that's fine. You feel she's more entertaining and will miss her more than Roddick, that's fine too. But in pure tennis terms, Roddick >>> Clijsters. So comparing their achievements is silly.
Rodmug was a pathetic tennis player, literally an all serve joke with ugly personality who was as entertaining to watch as a rerun of teletubbies and bent down to Olderer every time they met. Kim was great to watch, great off both wings, sick footwork, great defense, sick stretching, lobs etc.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:51 AM   #68
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

all of the people who have voted for kim should be kicked out of the site
Old 09-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #69
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
You are dumb. It's idiotic to compare ATP to WTA, considering any top 500 ATP player can double bagel anyone in the WTA. Obviously people are comparing their achievements compared to their relative tours and the entertainment factor that particular player brought to the table.
What? Read this genius.

Quote:
Please don't compare achievements between ATP and WTA... ...So comparing their achievements is silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Rodmug was a pathetic tennis player, literally an all serve joke with ugly personality who was as entertaining to watch as a rerun of teletubbies and bent down to Olderer every time they met. Kim was great to watch, great off both wings, sick footwork, great defense etc, sick stretching, lobs etc.
And this, Einstein.

Quote:
You like Clijsters more, that's fine. You feel she's more entertaining and will miss her more than Roddick, that's fine too.

Wait, did you even read my post?
paseo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #70
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

I am surpried that Kim gets so many votes here. I always believe that even some people on this board don't bother to watch WTA, Kim is still one of the most popular players among the ATP fans. BTW I will miss both, Andy used to be my most favorite male player, and Kim is one of my all time faves, this year US open is a really sad tournament for me.

Last edited by SelvenluvJo : 09-03-2012 at 03:25 AM.
SelvenluvJo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:20 AM   #71
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

ten voted for kim in 5 minutes. she can handle serena, unlike dick the cow of federer
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #72
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

neither them

wonder if Henin had a party when Kim lost to the young Brit
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #73
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya View Post
ATP > WTA
That's true but is irrelevant/redundant as all women nearlu beat any woman

Kim > Andy because Kim transcends WTA. She's person first -player second kind of gal. That's what has led her to a record haul (near monopoly stranglehold for over a decade) of WTA's version of Edberg awards.

Now how many Edbergs did his colleges bestow on Andy?

Last edited by Raiden : 09-03-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #74
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
all of the people who have voted for kim should be kicked out of the site
+1. This is an insult to tennis.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-03-2012, 03:52 AM   #75
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
dick is a fake athlete. didn't retire long ago due to his greedy family. he's asshatty to tennis fans, officials and opponents. a mentally declined douchebag. his fraudness shows on his face.
the weak religious fans are manipulated by his desperate media whoring for money and
incessant, lame self insult jokes based on failures vs. federer.

"charming" as always heya
of course you make this place more colorful so its nice to have you around
but....

dear- mix things up a bit
try some new material
work some new angles