frenchies commitments next year? (esp. in january) ;) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2004, 04:41 AM   #76
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: frenchies commitments next year? (esp. in january) ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
qualies in sydney... he'd better not collapse again in the heat! it's been said that we're going to get a particularly hot summer this time.
AO and hot summer, awww it's so unfair !!!!
Here, no tennis, and cold weather (0 degrees today)

Can I come to see you ???

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2004, 04:53 AM   #77
country flag Kat!

Kat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond reputeKat! has a reputation beyond repute

Via - there shouldn't be a problem finding last minute accomoodation... last year I booked a week before through the flight centre site I think, and it's ok. i don't think Aus Open is as crazy as say Grand Prix when everything is expensive. But you might want to do your research now and see which hotels you want to stay at (close to everything, got the facilities you want etc) so you can just jump in and buy when you see a good deal!

lol... it seems that sunday is the only real "tennis free" day!!! i'm trying to stay away from shopping... cos i'll be broke by then...!!!
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez, Olivier Rochus, Paul-Henri Mathieu & Kristof Vliegen
Kat! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 05:39 PM   #78
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

That's official, Richard and Tatiana won't play the Hopman Cup. Both decided it's better to play a tournament (him, in Noumea, her, in Gold Coast) than to play the qualifs of HC, (cos if they don't win the qualifs, they won't play of the week).
I'm very disapointed for you, liz and yes, you will can insult him when you will meet him in Melbourne ! (for french insults, I know you're luent ... )

Guy Forget
Old 12-11-2004, 09:22 PM   #79
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the advice, kat!!! yes that's usually what i do anyway these days with hotels... but i happened to find one at the lastminute site which had its AO two weeks all crossed out, (no discount offer) and that made me a little nervous!

well anyway, now we know there's a last resort somewhere in suburban melbourne, with a esther as hostess

marine - no tennis and cold weather, that's us in june, no need to hehehe

poor liz, that's the worst nightmare for a fan after everything is booked!.... let's hope perth has other attractions
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 11:35 PM   #80
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
Can I come to see you ???
Aww you know i wish you could come and visit, Marine!!!!

I think Liz is working on that Sunday 'day off' so it may be left to me to take you people around lol That may turn into a disaster. Maybe Prazz will come with lol

That sucks that Tatiana and Richard pulled out!!!!
Old 12-11-2004, 11:37 PM   #81
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

BTW...Have i mentioned that my house takes more than an hour by public transport to get to the city? Lol...if only i had a car and parking in the city was easy and cheap
Old 12-12-2004, 12:58 AM   #82
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
That's official, Richard and Tatiana won't play the Hopman Cup. Both decided it's better to play a tournament (him, in Noumea, her, in Gold Coast) than to play the qualifs of HC, (cos if they don't win the qualifs, they won't play of the week).
I'm very disapointed for you, liz and yes, you will can insult him when you will meet him in Melbourne ! (for french insults, I know you're luent ... )
OMG YOUR NOT FUCKING SERIOUS?!!!!!

ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH........I hate him. Seriously. Mother focker.

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 07:32 AM   #83
country flag Marine

*fluent

yes, I'm sorry for you.

Guy Forget
Old 12-12-2004, 09:31 PM   #84
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

*whimper*

GOOD LUCK

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

Old 12-12-2004, 09:47 PM   #85
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
BTW...Have i mentioned that my house takes more than an hour by public transport to get to the city? Lol...if only i had a car and parking in the city was easy and cheap
aren't you on your L plates? we can hop right in

i had stayed with friends in a suburb called doncaster before, i had to take a bus to get to the city for the tennis. i didn't find it that bad though. i had lots of time to waste

oh liz if you had prior notice, maybe a package to new caledonia wasn't such a bad idea! there're lots of advertising right now. i never been there, never knew that it's a tennis 'stop'!!! but it's supposed to be closer to sydney than perth is.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 11:55 PM   #86
country flag lizabeth..*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
oh liz if you had prior notice, maybe a package to new caledonia wasn't such a bad idea! there're lots of advertising right now. i never been there, never knew that it's a tennis 'stop'!!! but it's supposed to be closer to sydney than perth is.
If only dad had a business trip planned there, I could have gone for free.

Btw, I used to live in Doncaster

GOOD LUCK

Old 12-15-2004, 06:44 AM   #87
country flag esther

France out of Hopman Cup
December 13, 2004

A MIX-UP over entries has forced France to withdraw from the Hopman Cup mixed teams tennis event in Perth next month.

Exciting teenager Tatiana Golovin entered the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts WTA event on the Gold Coast in the same week, unknown to French team officials.

Facing a fine for a no-show at a tour event, the French allowed their 16-year-old to go ahead with her Gold Coast appointment and withdrew from the ITF-sanctioned Hopman Cup to be replaced by Zimbabwe.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:35 AM   #88
country flag lizabeth..*

Don't rub it in Esther! This week has been bad enough

GOOD LUCK

Old 12-15-2004, 02:35 PM   #89
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had the chance to read the posts here and I am just so green with envy (and blue from the cold air outside - its a miserable 48F here in south Florida!)

I anxiously await your lovely reports, ladies (and photos, of course!)
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 06:06 PM   #90
country flag richard gasquet

richard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabeth..*
OMG YOUR NOT FUCKING SERIOUS?!!!!!

ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH........I hate him. Seriously. Mother focker.

dont you think sometimes that perhaps, richard and tati Have their own reasons for not playing the hopman cup???

Your curses against richard proves 1) that you are intolerant

2) you dont know that a tennis player career is made of choices, richard has made his decision thats all

Respect it and players in general.

Allez!
richard gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote