Nalbandian out of US Open - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2012, 04:01 AM   #31
country flag sylacauga

sylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond reputesylacauga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nalbandian out of US Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
I cannot help but wonder about all of the well-wishing Nalbandian always gets on MTF.
The guy's a stereotype underachiever, mostly because of his poor physical conditioning, and yet another early ousting and/or withdrawal from a big tournament shouldn't surprise anyone anymore by now.

In other words: my good wishes for Nalby's recovery, but it may well be a proper idea for him to call it quits and start doing what he enjoys most in life, which I highly doubt is playing tennis at top level.
Who exactly are you to question whether or not fans should be sending one of their favs well wishes after an injury? Of course we are going to hope the best for him. We realize that Nalby is no longer at his peak, but we still enjoy watching him play. Evidently he still feels he has something to contribute as well or he could have left long ago. I for one would rather watch a 50% Nalby anyday over 90% of what passes as good play these days. If you want to usher some players into retirement, how about you start campaigning for the Lorenzi's of the tour to leave. We still need Nalbandian.
sylacauga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #32
country flag Slade
Banned!

Slade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond reputeSlade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nalbandian out of US Open

Slade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote