Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #61
country flag DJ Soup

DJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiCrayanhan View Post
Honestly is tennis media the worst? It's only about today and right now.

Even in the despicable soccer media with all its fawning over prophet Messi and miracle Barca, people do remember there was a past full of just as worthy teams and players.
In all fairness, Messi is record-breaking, and this BarÁa team is beautiful and effective, much like Federer.
DJ Soup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #62
country flag DJ Soup

DJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond reputeDJ Soup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
sorry but im not going to cinsider lionel messi the greatest player ever until he actually shows up and plays well for his country at a major competition.
We've been having disastrous coaches so far, it's not Messi's fault. It's a team sport, so he's not the sole responsible of a team's success, although he has always be the X-factor in our national team. He always performs as good, it's just that the tactics employed by the national coaches have been shit overall (and with personal interests)
DJ Soup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #63
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Love them or hate them, it will be sad when these guys retire. Young/Tomic/Dimitrov/Sock competing for slams would quickly turn this sport into a fiasco WTA is experiencing right now
actually, the only one of those with a chance of winning a slam is tomic, and he's more talented that most players of the top 20 today so i wouldn't have a problem
Old 08-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #64
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
'The four of us? No. The one of me? Definitely.'
lol - I really had to laugh at that

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #65
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's been almost 5000 posts but you finally got something right on MTF. Congratulations and take this virtual cookie from me.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #66
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
WTA is fine now. The fiasco period is gone.

are you shitting me? you mean to tell me that tennis nowadays with the likes of Stosus,Schiavone,Wozniacki,Errani,Azarenka,Kvitova ,Radwanska,Li is better than when the likes of Davenport, Seles,Pierce,the Williams sisters, Mauresmo, Henin, Hingis, Clijsters(whose about to retire) Dementieva , Capriati,Sharapova were playing at the same time? gtfo

p.s: with all due respect to Roger but there is NO such thing as big 4,despite winning that Gold Medal Murray is NOT on the same level as the top 3
4) Congress set the rules on dealing with child migrants under the Bush administration:Most of this process was codified by Congress under the Homeland Security Act of 2002; Congress added some additional protections under the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, in 2008. http://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5813406...mmigrants-daca

*After DECADES of THUG GOP Presidents arming,supporting,financing Latin American Dictators,chickens are coming home to roost.GOP You OWN THIS.The more you insult them the longer ya'll will pay.What a week.RIP GOP/TeaKLAN
timafi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #67
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #68
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I love how Tsonga and Delpo cannot win a masters series, let alone a slam when the top 3 are around and still get hyped to the skies while Kvitova and all actually win something and still don't get recognized.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Soup View Post
In all fairness, Messi is record-breaking, and this BarÁa team is beautiful and effective, much like Federer.
Farsa wishes they were as beautiful as Federer. Their game is as boring as Nadal's
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #69
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Farsa wishes they were as beautiful as Federer. Their game is as boring as Nadal's
very much this.

messi looks good in a team like barcelona simply because the whole squad is tailor made for his to succeeed. thats also the reason why he doesn't do well in the argie team. it's not that he doesnt try, as some deluded argies in the press like to think, it's simply that he desn't fit in a squad model in which he's not the center piece to which all the other players are circling around

it's amazing the hype he gets, though. the GOAT? lol no. he's not even the Argie GOAT.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #70
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Marry me
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #71
country flag dazed1
Banned!

dazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond reputedazed1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
I agree with Agassi and JMac that this 4 guys are best ever. Even that Murray didnt win slam, we have olympic gold , something which Federer probably never would have. So I think they are right.

It will be sad day for tennis when they retire thats for sure.
Yep, he only has silver and GOLD in doubles, which > gold singles, fail troll attempt.
dazed1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #72
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
are you shitting me? you mean to tell me that tennis nowadays with the likes of Stosus,Schiavone,Wozniacki,Errani,Azarenka,Kvitova ,Radwanska,Li is better than when the likes of Davenport, Seles,Pierce,the Williams sisters, Mauresmo, Henin, Hingis, Clijsters(whose about to retire) Dementieva , Capriati,Sharapova were playing at the same time? gtfo

p.s: with all due respect to Roger but there is NO such thing as big 4,despite winning that Gold Medal Murray is NOT on the same level as the top 3
no one is sitting here trting to say that. Its just that things in the wta, while in general are still messy are at least getting slightly better. The same players are usually making it to the latter stages of slams, there hasnt been a random slam winner this year. The number 1 ranking is unstable but at least its being contsted by players who hold slams now.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #73
country flag MTwEeZi

MTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond reputeMTwEeZi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Exactely . People seem to forget Roger has an olympic gold medal.

Federer has a gold medal in the same way Mallise has a Roland Garros title.
MTwEeZi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #74
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Federer has a gold medal in the same way Mallise has a Roland Garros title.
Yup, you are right. Both are legit RG champions.

Quote:

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #75
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
an arrogant old man, a born loser, a pig and a classless faker.

Strong top 4.

Federer isn't old.
The rest is true, though.