Big W Mx Doubles SF: Paes-Hingis def Bryan-Mattek 6-3,6-4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Big W Mx Doubles SF: Paes-Hingis def Bryan-Mattek 6-3,6-4

Well Bryan dust the bite again at the hands of an Indian in this year Big W...This time its Magician at the net Leander Peas...But what to say about Martina Hingis??? She is genius on tennis court..Clearly the best player today and Leander complemented her beautifully at the net...Mike Bryan and Mattek Sands played well and tried their level best but Paes-Hingis duo is simply UNSTOPPABLE..No doubt why they beat Russian-Polish duo by 46 mins yesterday...

Except in the clay where the age factor comes into effect more this Paes-Hingis is simply UNSTOPPABLE at the moment.. The best mixed doubles team I have ever seen...Have your say friends...

Last edited by kaustav4 : 07-10-2015 at 04:36 PM.
kaustav4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
country flag lupojohn

lupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond reputelupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big W Mx Doubles SF: Paes-Hingis def Bryan-Mattek 6-3,6-4

Unstoppable? There's a reason why they're ranked #7. Legend was the ONLY reason they won. The old fart did nothing. And please show the Bryans a bit more respect.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=589282
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:20 PM   #3
country flag Doubles fan

Doubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond reputeDoubles fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Unstoppable? There's a reason why they're ranked #7. Legend was the ONLY reason they won. The old fart did nothing. And please show the Bryans a bit more respect.
Being an old fart I would feel embarrased loosing to someone at 42 years old..
Respect Lee too, now the oldest grand slam champion in doubles and if he wins on sunday also in mixed, equalizing Sherwood Stewart.

Last edited by Doubles fan : 07-10-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Doubles fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #4
country flag kaustav4

kaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond reputekaustav4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Haaa haaa here he comes after breaking his hibernate..Lupojohn my friend when I say UNSTOPPABLE I mean it...They started their partnership from Jan'15 onward and blew away their opponents at Melbourn park and SW 19 and nobody could take away even a set from them forget about the match...Only in red clay Leander's age will come into effect IMO....Hingis and Paes is UNSTOPPABLE and I think one of the greatest doubles team..

I respect Bob and Mike and felt Mike played well and tried his best but 42 years 'OLD FART' played better...

I can understand your frustration about the Bob and Mike(I respect you as you dont like me to call them twins) but disrespecting Leander can not guarantee you winning many friends here
kaustav4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote